Wavesfactory Spectre - Multi-band Enhancer

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

adl wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:07 am Can anybody check if linking in and output is working for him on Ableton Live? It doesn't work at all for me on Live 10.
Let me explain how the input and output knobs work.
If they are not linked, the are completely independent.
If they are linked, when tweaking the input knob the output gain will be auto-compensated automatically, but you can still tweak the output volume. So, you won't "see" the output knob moving but it's compensated internally.
The problem we had with they being hard-linked is that you couldn't make adjustments in the final volume of the signal, that's why in version 1.5 we changed the behaviour.

-edit-

wavesfactory wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:19 am
adl wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:07 am Can anybody check if linking in and output is working for him on Ableton Live? It doesn't work at all for me on Live 10.
Let me explain how the input and output knobs work.
If they are not linked, the are completely independent.
If they are linked, when tweaking the input knob the output gain will be auto-compensated automatically, but you can still tweak the output volume. So, you won't "see" the output knob moving but it's compensated internally.
The problem we had with they being hard-linked is that you couldn't make adjustments in the final volume of the signal, that's why in version 1.5 we changed the behaviour.
Oh! I see now, Was just buffled to not see the output going down. Thanks for clearing things up so fast! :tu:
proud to produce warezless!
my Trap beatz:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4J14A ... -FzS9TNa2w

That's crazy I been using it since beginning and had no clicks in my audio. Must be daw specific.

damayor wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:38 pm That's crazy I been using it since beginning and had no clicks in my audio. Must be daw specific.
No clue. I used logic AU, and clicks were isolated to Tube algo

I have click’s in logic to.

jpga wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 4:34 am I have click’s in logic to.
what about new version?

Hmm I'm still getting clicks in Reaper with 1.5.2

Sorry to report that the Tube algo glitch is still there in 1.5.2 (Reaper 6.09, Bitwig 3.0.3)

Edit: VST3 version in both DAWS, I'm on a fresh Win10 install, 64 bits.

It does not happen if the gain is at zero when switching algos.

Starting playback causes the glitch in Reaper, but not in Bitwig.

Cheers
NBIAR
Last edited by neverbeeninariot on Sat May 02, 2020 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Not happening in logic either, looks like its reaper specific.

Ploki wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 3:06 pm Not happening in logic either, looks like its reaper specific.
neverbeeninariot wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 2:56 pm Sorry to report that the Tube algo glitch is still there in 1.5.2 (Reaper 6.09, Bitwig 3.0.3)
:wink:

well, reading comprehension 0. :D

:D

Thank you for reporting, we'll look into this.

Weird, it’s works fine in both Bitwig and Reaper here on Catalina.

Return to “Effects”