Realivox Ladies not working

Official support for: realitone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I own many of the Realitone Instruments including Realivox Ladies. I have never been able to get it to load correctly in Kontakt. I have Komplete 11. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling now it just crashes Kontakt. I sent message to support on the website for help, but no response. Anyone there? Just looking for some help to get this working for a project. Thanks

If you are a member of VI Control (http://www.vi-control.net), the owner of Realitone is very active there and you could PM him through that message system.
Last edited by rrichard63 on Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

I’m not, but thanks I’ll take a look.

Just thought I’d follow up on my progress dealing with Realitone for you guys. I received an initial response to my request for support 2 days after I first contacted Realitone support. They came back with a lot of questions about my computer and version of Kontakt I am using. I sent a response within 24hours. It’s now been 12 days with no help from them. My project is now behind and I’m looking at hiring singers etc. This product has never worked (buggy at best). I have purchased $500 in software from them. I have no other issues with the $10K in music libraries I own.

I'm sorry you're having problems with this, Doug.

As you know, the Realivox Ladies run inside Kontakt. The Ladies might have bugs, but ultimately, it's just a collection of samples and KSP scripting, so an actual crash will almost always be a Kontak or system issue, rather than a Ladies issue.

I know that sounds like a copout, but bear in mind that the Ladies only use about 500MB of memory and relatively basic scripting. For the record, I don't think I've ever seen a situation where the Ladies caused crashes. Obviously it is happening in your case, and we want to get to the bottom of it, but it's not something that's typical, so we don't have easy answers.

Since we don't have any experience with the Ladies causing crashes, troubleshooting is going to be more effective if we can be sure there isn't some system conflict. That's why Bill asked you various questions about your system.

Return to “Realitone”