Syntronik Deluxe available now - 5 new synths added

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Syntronik 1

Cutting-edge virtual instrument now delivers even more iconic synthesizers, available as a collection or separately

Introducing Syntronik Deluxe, the expanded version of the legendary synth powerhouse for Mac and PC. It adds five new synths, available both as a collection or as separate synths. Current Syntronik users can upgrade to Syntronik Deluxe or purchase any of the new synths individually.

Syntronik offers the definitive and best-sounding collection of vintage synthesizers in a virtual instrument to date, covering a wide selection of the most iconic to ultra-rare vintage synthesizers of all time. Syntronik Deluxe adds 500 new instrument presets, 18GB of new sounds, and more than 22,000 new samples for a new total of 22 synths, 2,600 instrument presets, 80GB of sound content and more than 120,000 samples.

Learn more at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/syntronikdeluxe

Syntronik users: Upgrade now to add all 5 new synths for €/$99.99*

Users with qualifying IK products can crossgrade** to Syntronik Deluxe and get the full collection for $/€269.99: Crossgrade Now

New users can buy now to get Syntronik Deluxe $/€399.99

* All prices excluding taxes
** The crossgrade is available to registered IK users with an existing purchase of $/€99.99 or greater
Last edited by Peter - IK Multimedia on Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hi Peter, I wanted to buy the upgrade in custom shop with my gear credits but it’s cash only. What is the reason for that ? This is becoming more and more common... Why stock up on gear credits anymore if you can’t use them in the new stuff if you already own the old stuff ?

triggerthehorizon wrote:Hi Peter, I wanted to buy the upgrade in custom shop with my gear credits but it’s cash only. What is the reason for that ? This is becoming more and more common... Why stock up on gear credits anymore if you can’t use them in the new stuff if you already own the old stuff ?
You can.
Last edited by MFXxx on Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ok seems you can redeem but only buy in euros for some strange reason. UK based so prefer pounds or dollars tbh
Maximum jam point vs 120 euros for upgrade is 30 so 90 euros Inc vat
Now this is where I feel scamme and not just UK on this point but as we're here. If advertising euros why show Inc vat price when you can only pay on euros and tour websire defaults to that in UK and not have the option to pay us dollars if not tour native currency.
Be nteresting how this pans out when Brexit kicks in!

Not interested in the five new synths. I'd love to see content like an Ensoniq VFX or Fizmo etc. I've reached the point of Analog Saturation. (pun intended). :shrug:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

MFXxx wrote:
triggerthehorizon wrote:Hi Peter, I wanted to buy the upgrade in custom shop with my gear credits but it’s cash only. What is the reason for that ? This is becoming more and more common... Why stock up on gear credits anymore if you can’t use them in the new stuff if you already own the old stuff ?
You can.
You can now, but it wasn’t possible when I tried on the day it was released.

We have some videos published, including this overview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlFlHxgn7xc

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:We have some videos published, including this overview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlFlHxgn7xc
That has to be one of the worst marketing videos i have seen in a long time. Only got a minute into it before i had to turn it off. Completely fact free and full of nothing but swirly lights and quickly cutting from one shot of a part of a synth to another. Utter rubbish.
Win 10 with Ryzen 5950x, Bitwig 5, too many plugins, Novation Circuit Mono Station and now a lovely Waldorf Blofeld.

It is an overview. If you want deeper, we have a DNA video (as we had for the others, the new one is part 6) that goes deeper and is not meant to be a "trailer" style video as the one above clearly is.

Nice video. Very concises - showed me the GUI as compared to the hardware and what it sounds like. good promo and overview of the new package. my issue is th price. not that its not worth it but more from a budget standpoint. its a siginicant amount of coin.

Is DAW automation without using a midi controller already possible yet?

tedannemann wrote:Is DAW automation without using a midi controller already possible yet?
At this time you'll need to use MIDI control for DAW automation in Syntronik Deluxe.

Hello,
I'm having an issue with Syntronik Deluxe after I upgraded it from the standard version. I use Protools 2018 and Logic Pro as my two main DAW's. The original version popped up as a plugin with no problem. But since I've upgraded to the Deluxe version it no longer works as a plugin. As a stand alone app, it work just fine. but nether of the DAW's I use will recognize it any more. Is there something I'm missing.

Please help

Thank you
Sean Ryan

Any particular reason the Andromeda is drum sounds only? That's an instrument I've been interested in but apparently it's impossible to repair if it ever goes bad (can't find the parts) so that might be one I'd actually get samples for.

so, there was a sale and I decided to get Syntronik. A couple of things I'm confused about.

It seems pan is backwards on all the instruments. Has anyone reported that?
And, I don't seem to be able to select a oscillator waveform. I am only getting the waveform that is loaded with the patch. For example if I load a OBXa patch and click one of the waveform buttons, nothing happens. Shouldn't the clicked on waveform load?
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

Return to “Instruments”