TAL Mod

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
TAL-Mod The Shining Stars Soundset

It would be nice to see multi-core processing for this as it can really give my 2.9 GHZ 2017 Quad-core a workout when running pads.
:borg:

fluffy_little_something wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:05 pm
gentleclockdivider wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:30 pm Latest version 1.3.2
Osc 3 has a new place on the gui , awfully mis alignment/placement
I already contacted patrick , it's just a matter of swapping osc3 with value read out box
This looks verrry unprofessional

How it should be

In that case the cables would hang all over the display...

Plus, osc 3 seems to be more limited than oscillators 1 and 2, so setting it slightly apart is ok in my view.

The more central location of the display is better now as the eyes don't have to wander that much.
Good point.

Does anyone actually look at the numerical values ? 8)

Anyway , I think legends and outlines should allign properly ...show me one example of a gui where this isn't the case , except TALmod :lol:
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

+1 for the mockup with the aligned OSC3. Very confusing when it is not aligned with the other ones. (I'll upgrade version when he fixed this)

How does the positioning of OSC III make this wonderful synth hard to use? I think it's fine..
:borg:

I don´t feel confused because for me it´s the SUBoscillator :wink:
The average bored guy

gentleclockdivider wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:16 pm Does anyone actually look at the numerical values ? 8)
I do, sometimes anyway, if the gui is open, because with TAL plugins, when you use a control surface with automation, the display actually works and it looks really cool, makes it more immersive.

fluffy_little_something wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:05 pm ...............

In that case the cables would hang all over the display...

Plus, osc 3 seems to be more limited than oscillators 1 and 2, so setting it slightly apart is ok in my view.

The more central location of the display is better now as the eyes don't have to wander that much.
You turned out to be right imho.
He has put the info section in the center and yep, cables wander over it with wild abandon :)
rsp
sound sculptist

Aye, is there any chance we can re-rethink that design choice ...

Read my mind.

mcbpete wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:53 pm Aye, is there any chance we can re-rethink that design choice ...

Yeah. I’m not upgrading. But what’s your color scheme? Love it!

bite_me wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:22 am I don´t feel confused because for me it´s the SUBoscillator :wink:
:)

perpetual3 wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:18 am Yeah. I’m not upgrading. But what’s your color scheme? Love it!
Not sure if there's a better way of doing it (and not sure where it'd be on a Mac) but ....

Go to the folder: %appdata%\ToguAudioLine (either by going Start/Run or clicking in the address line of Explorer) and find TAL-MOD.xml and open it in notepad

Find and replace the values in the following three lines:

Code: Select all

<VALUE name="backgroundcolour" val="4281679183"/>
  <VALUE name="textcolour" val="4294967295"/>
  <VALUE name="bordercolour" val="4290427578"/>

I do miss the earlier option where we could enter, copy and paste colour values directly in the GUI. But indeed I like your colour scheme.
thanks for sharing.

On Mac it is ~/Library/Application Support/ToguAudioLine/Tal-Mod.xml
rsp
sound sculptist

mcbpete wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:53 pm
perpetual3 wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:18 am Yeah. I’m not upgrading. But what’s your color scheme? Love it!
Not sure if there's a better way of doing it (and not sure where it'd be on a Mac) but ....

Go to the folder: %appdata%\ToguAudioLine (either by going Start/Run or clicking in the address line of Explorer) and find TAL-MOD.xml and open it in notepad

Find and replace the values in the following three lines:

Code: Select all

<VALUE name="backgroundcolour" val="4281679183"/>
  <VALUE name="textcolour" val="4294967295"/>
  <VALUE name="bordercolour" val="4290427578"/>
Thank you!

Return to “Instruments”