Sylenth1 vs Synthmaster One

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Sylenth1 SynthMaster One

At this poin i can't imagine to have only one of them cuz they are my 'precious' dynamic duo,but in case some of you hesitate just quick tip from me and hope somebody to share opinion too.
Let's just count strong and weak sides to help people - both are high quality professional synths which :
1.Sylenth1 - used in countless songs,proven,reliable,tons of presets an so on,rock...but from designers point it's limited,like 90's synth in 21 century - i like it cuz give me inspiration,it's easy for programing and just sounds amazing,but still you will need another one to complete it if want your composition to be out of the box - if feel comfortable inside popular styles like house,trance,hip hop it's a 'must have' synth.
2.Synthmaster One - highest sound resolution,many nice options for designers,sit very well among other instruments with it's own character ,wavetable options,modern machine,easy to work with,usable in every situation - only problem is that it is new and there is no many soundsets for it,almost nothing to criticize technically but some detail could be better like arp size is too small and so on...
If u have opinion about them please share it.Thanks :)

I have both too..

Sylenth for sound and SM1 for versatility.

If I had to choose one, I'd go for SM1 because.. Well what you said. Sylenth is great workhorse but try to make something modern? It's limited. Though I'd love to see tons of beautiful skins in SM1, just like there's for Sylenth :lol:

I also like these two. SM One wavetables are so nice.

i have both, but use sylenth1 a lot more. still, both have their uses...

Sylenth1 has great CPU perfomance, Synthmaster ONE is a really buggy software, I'm very dissapointed. Sometimes one preset can use the 99% of the CPU and that's unnaceptable, I do not recommend buying Synthmaster ONE, neither 2.9 because they need to optimize their code a lot. It can be a very powerful synth but the fact one instance can devour all my resources it's just plain stupid.

Woo Hoo ! Sylenth 1 versus the World..... :wheee:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Can you really compare sylenth 1 to Sm one ? Sm one has a lot more features right ?
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

FOr god's sake , stop these ridiculous comparison threads .
Demo them both , and see for yourself or do you really need other's people opinion about a certain synth ?...boehoehoe oeoe ..I'm so insecure , tell me synth 'X' is better then synth 'Y' cause everybody tells me to buy synth 'X' , but I really want synth 'Z' cause it looks so uberdope , and vene vidi avicicici used it ...boehoheohoeh :help:
Sylenth is a basic subtr.synth with good sounding filters and effects , synthmaster is a multiple synthesis synth
Almost certain threads like these are made by youngsters , too lazy to do some minor research

rant over
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Halonmusic wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:19 pm Can you really compare sylenth 1 to Sm one ? Sm one has a lot more features right ?
We're talking about software here not real circuits. There are Synthedit synths with millions of features but also sound like crapola. I'd take Sylenth1 if it sounds better than SM One. There must be a reason why SM One is cheap compared to other synths like Hive, Sylenth1, Dune, Spire etc etc
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

Teksonik wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:14 pm Woo Hoo ! Sylenth 1 versus the World..... :wheee:
:tu: :party:

gentleclockdivider wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:28 pm FOr god's sake , stop these ridiculous comparison threads .
Demo them both , and see for yourself or do you really need other's people opinion about a certain synth ?...boehoehoe oeoe ..I'm so insecure , tell me synth 'X' is better then synth 'Y' cause everybody tells me to buy synth 'X' , but I really want synth 'Z' cause it looks so uberdope , and vene vidi avicicici used it ...boehoheohoeh :help:
Sylenth is a basic subtr.synth with good sounding filters and effects , synthmaster is a multiple synthesis synth
Almost certain threads like these are made by youngsters , too lazy to do some minor research

rant over
Grumpy much? Relax, I say. :D

Russell Grand wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:56 pm
gentleclockdivider wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:28 pm FOr god's sake , stop these ridiculous comparison threads .

rant over
Grumpy much? Relax, I say. :D
But I understand him, he's right. Do we really need another SynthX vs SynthY thread? Download demos, try them and make a decision what suits you better.
yzcoruhT

Sure he may be right. But if there's a thread that we dislike or don't care about, why can't we just ignore it and move on?

And who likes a forum fascist? Constant whinging here is way more obnoxious than any stale thread topics IMO. Personally, when I see a thread topic I'm not interested in, I simply scroll on. :shrug:

Besides, 50% of KVR is just rehashes of the same threads over and over and over...
It's part of what makes KVR...KVR. :hihi:

Russell Grand wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:46 pm
Besides, 50% of KVR is just rehashes of the same threads over and over and over...
It's part of what makes KVR...KVR. :hihi:
Groundhog dazzze
:party:

Last edited by Russell Grand on Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Instruments”