MSpectral Delay

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
MSpectralDelay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PAQg31z4Jk

Free from May 18/19th to June 3rd, kinda intrigued by the teaser (which I guess is the point) but fancy checking this out on release.

naaaaah melda. did they really say in the teaser they've reinvented the delay? well I use Octagon from Sinevibes and the good old Spektral Delay from NI very often which can do these things for years now :shrug:

marzelli wrote:naaaaah melda. did they really say in the teaser they've reinvented the delay? well I use Octagon from Sinevibes and the good old Spektral Delay from NI very often which can do these things for years now :shrug:
...but it’s free.

Bodhisan wrote:
marzelli wrote:naaaaah melda. did they really say in the teaser they've reinvented the delay? well I use Octagon from Sinevibes and the good old Spektral Delay from NI very often which can do these things for years now :shrug:
...but it’s free.
:hihi:

Can't have too many spectral delays ...

thecontrolcentre wrote: Can't have too many spectral delays ...
Especially since spectral delay is not a common plugin effect, the choice is very limited. How many on the market right now, 2 or 3 maybe? Not even? When SpecOps was still under development, I was hoping for a spectral delay effect but nope.

I use a Max For Live device & GRM Tools Fusion for now but I'm not totally satisfied with them so I'm looking forward to this one 8)

Got their multi-band delay.

So this better be good, or I want my money back.

Thanks Vojtech.

Spiffy. It'll be nice to not have to worry about NI spektral delay stopping being compatible with a random update.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Bodhisan wrote:
...but it’s free.
What is free exactly and how to get it?
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

DJ Warmonger wrote:
Bodhisan wrote:
...but it’s free.
What is free exactly and how to get it?
The Melda website tomorrow or Saturday

Looks tight, Melda's ridiculous modulation will probably make it pretty fun to play with.

Reminds me to experiment more with Spec Ops in the feedback path of the Bitwig delays though...

DJ Warmonger wrote: What is free exactly and how to get it?
Free means free. Here's how: https://www.meldaproduction.com/MSpectralDelay

Really looking forward to this, haven't got any other spectral delay and Melda does tend to have good modulation options, should be a great freebie.

The idea seems to be as old as 18 years...

https://www.native-instruments.com/de/r ... /show/595/

Marketing phrases aside, it does sound like a really fun plug. Looking forward to it. I'm a delay junky.

Melda are well aware there are and have been other spectral delays.

Keep your knickers on ladies.
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Return to “Effects”