---

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
FL Studio All Plugins Edition

---
Last edited by Chapelle on Sat Oct 07, 2023 1:33 am, edited 3 times in total.

Launch video done on a Mac, theyve come along way :)
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Holy s**t FL20 is amazing :love:

Looking forward to trying out the multiple time signatures. I've got a project on the backburner mixing 7/8 and 11/8 that I'll dig out again.

Thanks to IL for engaging in the discussion about time signatures on KVR and for listening to us!

It looks very capable.
Is there MPE support?

There's no direct MPE support from what it seems.

sjm wrote:Looking forward to trying out the multiple time signatures. I've got a project on the backburner mixing 7/8 and 11/8 that I'll dig out again.

Thanks to IL for engaging in the discussion about time signatures on KVR and for listening to us!
+1

sjm wrote:Looking forward to trying out the multiple time signatures. I've got a project on the backburner mixing 7/8 and 11/8 that I'll dig out again.

Jaath wankoh.

donkey tugger wrote:

Jaath wankoh.
It's probably indie/britpop. :P

sjm wrote:
donkey tugger wrote:

Jaath wankoh.
I'll let you off then, of course.

donkey tugger wrote:
sjm wrote:
donkey tugger wrote:

Jaath wankoh.
I'll let you off then, of course.
Music made for wankohs > music made by wankohs?

Is Morrissey a jazz musician? I'm confused.

Are the plugins working on Mac yet?

sjm wrote:
I'm confused.
Aren't we all...teh frootyloops is working nice anyway.

Last edited by Vortifex on Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vortifex wrote:They're releasing an update later in the week that fixes some of the known issues, so I'll wait til then to try it out, seeing as their updates involve downloading and re-installing the entire DAW.
I saw that, and downloaded the installer anyway. After all, I don't have to install it if I don't feel the need to.

Probably a good idea to give a heads up in this thread! Maybe Chapelle wants to edit the OP.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”