Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
User avatar
Aloysius
KVRAF
 
21830 posts since 11 Aug, 2008, from a computer

Postby Aloysius; Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:12 am Re: SAMPLE FUEL releases DROP-CRE8 a Totally FREE DRAG n DROP Instrument

Since this works in normal DAWs (and Cubase) I'll download. Thanks. :tu:
Impeach 64. Keep 32-bit Plug-ins alive.
samplefuel
KVRist
 
64 posts since 27 Feb, 2018

Postby samplefuel; Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:05 am Re: SAMPLE FUEL releases DROP-CRE8 a Totally FREE DRAG n DROP Instrument

zyguli wrote:This is great! Thank you and congratulations! I only miss CF Offset and Res Offset for the dual filters. Would you mind adding those parameters?



OK...you had me scratching my head for a minute on this one....

The 2 (A/B) filter is actually the MORPH 2 filter that does not have the feature of the CF Offset or Resonance Offset. Only the Dual Parallel and Dual Serial filter have those features and those are the only 2 that we did not include in CRE8.

In the spirit of keeping things a bit more on the simple side I left those out as it was a tiny bit redundant since I also included a dual Morph filter in the FX page as well as a Fixed Hi Pass and Lo Pass filters at the end of the signal chain. I definitely wanted to have many stages of filters that could be applied at various stages of the signal. The 2 given compressors are also similar in terms that one is higher up in the signal chain while the other is at almost the end of the chain.
samplefuel
KVRist
 
64 posts since 27 Feb, 2018

Postby samplefuel; Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:17 am Re: SAMPLE FUEL releases DROP-CRE8 a Totally FREE DRAG n DROP Instrument

OK....upon further internal debates here....we will update all our products to have the additional Dual mode filters with the cutoff offsets....I will let you know when that gets posted. Once it is up your original fastspring shopping cart link will be refreshed and you can just re-download it again to get the new features.
Saukar30
KVRian
 
989 posts since 2 Mar, 2005

Postby Saukar30; Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:57 am Re: SAMPLE FUEL releases DROP-CRE8 a Totally FREE DRAG n DROP Instrument

Thank you very much, Samplefuel. This is a great product! I've been looking for a while for a diverse but easy to use granular sampler.
samplefuel
KVRist
 
64 posts since 27 Feb, 2018

Postby samplefuel; Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:18 pm Re: SAMPLE FUEL releases DROP-CRE8 a Totally FREE DRAG n DROP Instrument

zyguli wrote:This is great! Thank you and congratulations! I only miss CF Offset and Res Offset for the dual filters. Would you mind adding those parameters?


We have done the update....for most it is a tiny update that won't really matter too much but for you we added what you were missing. It now contains all filter types and variations found in HALion 6.

Your original download links should work for another 7 days to grab the latest version...if not you can just resubmit and download again as if you were "buying" it again.
zyguli
KVRist
 
180 posts since 11 May, 2006, from Warszawa

Postby zyguli; Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:19 am Re: SAMPLE FUEL releases DROP-CRE8 a Totally FREE DRAG n DROP Instrument

Thank you very much for your generosity! I am a Cubase user and I find sampletrack lacking in some aspects (no regular legato? That's ridiculous!). As I am a more DIY guy, I haven't bought Halion 6 yet, as I don't need the content that comes with it, but I like its sampler, because its features remind me of Yamaha A4000 sampler, which I own - particularly the dual parallel filters, which work like a poor man's z plane filter!
That's why I am very pleased with the DROP-CRE8! Thanks again!

My last wish would be to be able to quickly adjust sample and loop start/end points (preferably using GUI ), but I suspect Halions architecture doesn't allow that. Is that correct?
samplefuel
KVRist
 
64 posts since 27 Feb, 2018

Postby samplefuel; Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:54 pm Re: SAMPLE FUEL releases DROP-CRE8 a Totally FREE DRAG n DROP Instrument

FYI....we had quite a few requests for content to be added to DROP-CRE8..... so we have the first expansion (ANALOG EXPANSION 1). Info on the site.... https://www.samplefuel.com

There is a quick walk through showing the features. This is mostly sample content and not a lot of patches....only a handful tutorial patches to get you started as this is not meant to compete with our other products as the price for the expansion is only $11.99.
samplefuel
KVRist
 
64 posts since 27 Feb, 2018

Postby samplefuel; Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:39 pm Re: SAMPLE FUEL releases DROP-CRE8 a Totally FREE DRAG n DROP Instrument

zyguli wrote:Thank you very much for your generosity! I am a Cubase user and I find sampletrack lacking in some aspects (no regular legato? That's ridiculous!). As I am a more DIY guy, I haven't bought Halion 6 yet, as I don't need the content that comes with it, but I like its sampler, because its features remind me of Yamaha A4000 sampler, which I own - particularly the dual parallel filters, which work like a poor man's z plane filter!
That's why I am very pleased with the DROP-CRE8! Thanks again!

My last wish would be to be able to quickly adjust sample and loop start/end points (preferably using GUI ), but I suspect Halions architecture doesn't allow that. Is that correct?


Yes I agree being able to adjust the loop points using the GUI would be great but I don't think there is a way for us to implement that.....which makes sense as Steinberg needs to hold back some of the features to entice users to buy the full version of HALion. DROP-CRE8 is an incredible instrument in its own right....and our synths POLY and WAVE are quite amazing and easy to use with a really low price of $34.99. Glad you are enjoying it.
samplefuel
KVRist
 
64 posts since 27 Feb, 2018

Postby samplefuel; Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:54 am Re: SAMPLE FUEL releases DROP-CRE8 a Totally FREE DRAG n DROP Instrument

samplefuel wrote:OK....upon further internal debates here....we will update all our products to have the additional Dual mode filters with the cutoff offsets....I will let you know when that gets posted. Once it is up your original fastspring shopping cart link will be refreshed and you can just re-download it again to get the new features.


So sorry this slipped past me.....we did update DROP-CRE8 and the other products 2 have all the "Dual Filter sections" that HALion 6 includes....so your feature request has been implemented. Most users probably won't dig that deep but if you want to get the latest version email us and we will reactivate your download link...or you can just "buy" it again as it is a free product to get a new download.
Previous

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments