One Synth Challenge #112: Synth1 by Ichiro Toda (Photonic Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Synth1

ontrackp wrote:
VCA-089 wrote:Hello everyone!
Welcome to OSC!
Yes, welcome :)
Last edited by Eauson on Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:27 am, edited 4 times in total.
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

heyyyyyy guyyyyyys

Hi all - been a busy month with all sorts of crises - too many to mention. Anyway, only had a week to get something done, so here's a short tune for your enjoyment!

DAW: Reaper

Track Details:

19 * Synth1
19 * reaEQ
6 * JS Midi Note Filter
4 * Oril River
4 * Pecheneg Tremolo
1 * LFX-1310 (autopan)
1 * Sanford Bass Tightener
1 * TAL Reverb 4
2 * TAL Reverb II
4 * TDR Feedback Compressor
1 * Melda MEqualizer
1 * Twin Delay

Master:

TDR VOS SlickEQ
Ferric TDS
MJUCjr
MSED
LoudMax

Metering:
SPAN

DR: 9

Please try to enjoy this meagre effort. Wanted to keep up my 100% of entries (ie not missing a month!!!) since I started making tunes for the OSC.

https://soundcloud.com/doctorbob/doctor ... 112-synth1

dB

doctorbob wrote:Hi all - been a busy month with all sorts of crises - too many to mention. Anyway, only had a week to get something done, so here's a short tune for your enjoyment!

DAW: Reaper

Please try to enjoy this meagre effort. Wanted to keep up my 100% of entries (ie not missing a month!!!) since I started making tunes for the OSC.

https://soundcloud.com/doctorbob/doctor ... 112-synth1

dB
Hey dB
An immediate smile :D
Great stuff :tu: :phones:
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

Eauson wrote:Hey dB
Many thanks. It's just a quicky I knocked up doing a few hours each evening for a week or so. Quite like my guitar stuff (best heard in the quiet section). The bass is good and deep too, so I am happy with that. I could have gone for a "sound-a-like" clarinet for the lead, but it made the whole thing even more cheesier than it already is ...

If you have the bandwidth, do download as SC screws with the percussion big time!

dB
Last edited by doctorbob on Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

doctorbob wrote:
Eauson wrote:Hey dB
Many thanks. It's just a quicky I knocked up doing a few hours each evening for a week or so. Quite like my guitar stuff (best heard in the quiet section). The bass is good and deep too, so I am happy with that. I could have gone for a "sound-a-like" clarinet for the lead, but it made the whole thing even more cheesier than it already is ...

dB
Would love to hear the guitar stuff, acoustic? Electric?
Have you visited the KVR Music Café, nice decor, , listening booths, interesting conversation and its open mic night every night :D
You have to supply your own refreshments, though it does keep the wallet happy, well for me anyway and the moth's that reside there :)

The Chase wrote:heyyyyyy guyyyyyys
Heyyyyyyy youuuuuuuuuuu

@Eauson … I have PM'd you with half the above track with the perc and solos stripped out - so you can hear the various bits of backing …

Enjoy!

dB

doctorbob wrote:@Eauson … I have PM'd you with half the above track with the perc and solos stripped out - so you can hear the various bits of backing …

Enjoy!

dB
Pm, recvd + responded :D

Hi all,

After a long break, I am happy to have a new track for this round :D
When I saw it is Synth1 again, I had to participate again.

https://soundcloud.com/photonic-1/seti- ... nspiration

43 instances of Synth1 in Reaper v5.51

Dynamics: GClip, TDR Kotelnikov, ReaComp, Transpire,ThrillseekerVBL
Filter: ReaEQ, MQ57
Delays: ReaDelay, NastyDLA
Reverb: TALRevIII, TALReverb4
Satturation: Boogex, Green Eugene
Stereo: MidSideMangler
Analyzer: Span, TT Dynamic Range Meter

Dynamik Range according TT Dynamic Range Meter: DR=11
soundcloud.com/photonic-1

Fantastic track Photonic! Nice to see you back.
Just a touch of EQ and a tickle of compression

Fab track as usual. :clap: :clap: :clap: Welcome back after quite a break! :tu: :tu: Yup … I'm *still* here! :hihi:

Interesting - I was experimenting with Boogex on my lead sound!

dB

I'm out. no ideas, not good enough, no time.
It's very tasty, I swear!

(deleted)

Hi there,

a long time ago...here is my new entry made quick in two days. I hope someone like it.
DAW: Reason10
10x Synth1
Reasons Compressor, Echo, Reverb and EQ
https://soundcloud.com/ckoe-audio/ckoe-112-steps-ahead

Return to “Instruments”