Thanks.
But I don't' see one new feature.
rsp

edit: Found this

Release Notes

Version 10
Version 9

June 11th, 2018

All Waves plugins: Across-the-board software update to version 10.

Improved: Waves Tune Real-Time CPU performance.
Fixed: Plugins' 'About' boxes could not be closed under macOS 10.13.
Fixed: Possible GUI corruption on Windows systems with Intel HD graphic cards.
Fixed: Abbey Road Vinyl noise not completely off when set to -inf.
Fixed: Scheps Omni Channel issues with saved parameters using Reaper and Studio One.
Fixed: Scheps 73's Preamp and Drive knobs lose sync when automated together.
Fixed: Wrong automation names for VU in/out in SSL Channel.
Fixed: PRS SuperModels various bugs.

Waves Central 10.0.0.3: Support for installing version 10.
Last edited by zvenx on Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sound sculptist

WUP-ee! :hihi:

*Sells medication to fund all the WUPs*

Not a real reason to upgrade...got enough plugin to produce my music until the end of time ...thx the low sale price waves , but the wup of 3xx € is not possible for me.but i m really happy with the V9 and i will use it forever ;)

Even though the GUI is debatable, I was really hoping they would give some more plugins the anniversary treatment :(

If I want to upgrade I will look forward to another plugin scan nightmare in FL Studio. I don't understand why waves plugins is always spell trouble when it comes to adding a waves plugin or updating. I am upgrading in this very moment and I got a bunch of issues already :( ..makes me want to give up waves soon because I am not sure my blood pressure can take it any longer :P
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

At least they dropped the cap on WUP to $225 now. That said, I’m pretty sure I’m not upgrading to V10 until I absolutely have to. Getting the piano plugin as an addition to my bundle isn’t really enough to entice me.

mcbpete wrote:*Sells medication to fund all the WUPs*
LMAO

:D

Doesn't seem like much of a version 10 at all based on features, but I'm updating my eligible plugins now before WUP becomes a factor in a few months.

Beware if you have V9 and V10 installed , we don t know if we can use both version !

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote:Doesn't seem like much of a version 10 at all based on features, but I'm updating my eligible plugins now before WUP becomes a factor in a few months.
That's my thinking too.
hivkorn wrote:Beware if you have V9 and V10 installed , we don t know if we can use both version !
From the FAQ:
V9 and V10 can run on the same system, as long as you don't install two versions (V9 and V10) of the same plugin. Each plugin should only be installed in either V9 or V10.

For example: Version 9 of J37 Tape and version 10 of Torque can run on the same system. Version 9 of H-Reverb and version 10 of H-Reverb can't.

So my thinking is, I can get the V10 licenses for all my plugins still covered by WUP and update them, and ignore the older ones and leave them as V9.
A bit fried in the higher freqs

hivkorn wrote:Beware if you have V9 and V10 installed , we don t know if we can use both version !
As indicated in the FAQ, it works just fine. I got worried for a second during the install (hadn't seen the FAQ yet) but figured Waves would be in for such a big sh*tstorm if they didn't allow both versions to live together that it didn't seem very likely.

So just to confirm, I've got v10's of Omni Channel, AR Plates, and InPhase running at the same time as the v9 DBX 160. Just tested them all out and no problem.

Wow thx for the clarification !
It s a nice move from waves to allow v9 and v10 on the same system !
I will not upgrade but i will buy their future plugins :)

cprompt wrote:
From the FAQ:
V9 and V10 can run on the same system, as long as you don't install two versions (V9 and V10) of the same plugin. Each plugin should only be installed in either V9 or V10.

For example: Version 9 of J37 Tape and version 10 of Torque can run on the same system. Version 9 of H-Reverb and version 10 of H-Reverb can't.
Waves Central should handle that, don't?

Return to “Effects”