P83 - Vintage Studio Stereo Phaser - VST/AU/AAX/DSP

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
P83

From a vintage studio effect, a stereo phaser with lots of versatility.

From stereo widening to subtle enhancement to creative effects.

A single low frequency oscillator (LFO) controls the modulation of two separate channels of phasing (left and right), with independent control on center phase, amount of modulation, sign and amount of feedback.

Simple but extremely powerful (and fun).

The original audio device, a two-channels rack unit, is a "reference" phaser with silky smooth sweeps and a classic phasing tone. Its optocouplers (Vactrols), with their relatively slow but musical response, are the core of the phase control networks and the main reason for its exceptional sound. These units sound great even at low Feedback settings and high LFO frequency.

Available NOW as VST/AU/AAX for Windows and Mac systems and AAX-DSP for Avid HDX systems and Venue live consoles.

Introductory price: 29.99$ (includes ALL formats).

http://www.sknoteaudio.com

https://youtu.be/l67A9BNRWe4

NOTE: P83 licensing is improved by a new registration system that is the basis for upcoming services like tracking of updates, free presets libraries and more. Read the included ReadMe.txt file carefully when installing and activating. It is a one-time-only simple procedure and we hope you'll enjoy the features we are basing on it.

Answer to a frequent question: the original hardware includes a single LFO for both channels, like this. It has external inputs for control on phase that here can be emulated by switching Mod off and automating the Base controls.

Good price. What will the main price be ?
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Just 10$ more. Becomes even one half of the total if you have credits. We are loving this policy. Increasing advantages, never sales that kill software value.

quintosardo wrote:Just 10$ more. Becomes even one half of the total if you have credits. We are loving this policy. Increasing advantages, never sales that kill software value.
How long will this intro price be available for? I agree, $10 isn't much more and I have a pile of credits I can use. Just wondering...
A bit fried in the higher freqs

I couldn’t find a demo on the website. Is there a demo, and where is it??

cprompt: about twenty days, until we release its brother F325, the studio stereo flanger (loooving it!)

dbender: this is a serious limitation we have. But demo versions are finally coming. We currently offer a refund if unsatisfied.
Last edited by quintosardo on Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Not getting the thing working.

Copied the TEXT and pasted into My Account. Re-downloaded and installed. Nothin doin'. Might try restarting computer later. Busy making music right now.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Better use email for fast assistance!
No reports, so I guess there is some trivial issue.
If you are on Mac, latest OSX and Logic versions require a complete restart ;)

quintosardo wrote:cprompt: about twenty days, until we release its brother F235, the studio stereo flanger (loooving it!)
Now, a flanger excites me even more - I have quite a few phasers but very few flangers. What's this based on?

The brother, from the same brand: SBF-325

quintosardo wrote:The brother, from the same brand: SBF-325
If it sounds as good as the unit in this video, I'm in!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37HjyIMZnns

quintosardo wrote:Better use email for fast assistance!
No reports, so I guess there is some trivial issue.
If you are on Mac, latest OSX and Logic versions require a complete restart ;)
Thank you Q.

Got it working this morning. :tu:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Oh, great! :tu:

And also a relief :)

i'm interested in this plugin, but the demo of Verbtone 2 crashes my computer instantly. There's no demo for this, what happens if I buy it and it crashes my rig?

Macbook Pro Mid-2012
OSX 10.9.5 Cubase 6.5.5 + Live 9.7 x64

Return to “Effects”