Water (solo) for, imagine ears

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

BMoore wrote:
wagtunes wrote: I'm just going to address 2 things and then leave you with a warning.

1. As for your comment about the piece being more interesting than anything I've ever done, you are certainly entitled to that opinion. There are many people who totally hate my music, so you're not alone there.

2. As for the Vocaloid comment, no, it is no substitute for a real human voice. I never claimed it was. It is still better than my wretched singing.

In short, I have no issue with anything above that you said. These are valid criticisms.

However, and please take this to heart unless you just don't care, should you begin to insult me and stalk me as you did before, I will report you again and you will be suspended again. I just want to make sure we are clear about that. You want to criticize my music or even my opinion on something, that's fine. But once you start making this personal again and cross the line again, it will stop. Make no mistake about that.

Hopefully, we can be civil to each other even if we don't like each other.

The ball is in your court. I'm willing to do my part.
Lol. You’re in no position to issue warnings here. And you’re as much on watch as anyone else here. It’s not a coincidence you’re the one ending up in «discussions» like this all the time.

I’m watching you.
Then why is it that YOU were the one who was suspended for acting like an asshole and not me?

I sold my Avengers and Spider-Man comics in the late 90's to pay for a hardware sampler (Yamaha A3000) for live shows.

I still have a few 1960's Marvel comics and a huge collection of 2000AD, Judge Dredd & Marshall Law comics and graphic novels (pre-millennium).

Was just checking prices last night. Some of my collection is pretty valuable these days. No plans to sell them atm.

8)

And before this escalates (because you know it will), this was my original comment to the song posted in this thread.
My Feedback

Music
Instruments
Performance
Mix

Overall

Comments: The problem with pieces like this for me is that, unlike real acoustic instruments that have a true rich sound and can stand on their own, synths just don't cut it for me when played like this. If this were a real piano, different story. But as is, kind of sounds like a souped up music box. Musically, it's okay but sonically it just leaves me cold. The synth sound itself really didn't interest me that much on its own. Don't even know how to "rate" something like this so I'll just pass on this one.
To which I was then called a f**king hypocrite while others criticized the piece for other reasons and nothing is said to them.

I am tired of being this forum's punching bag. I will NOT allow it anymore. I didn't insult anybody. I gave my opinion on a piece of music and am then attacked. And now BMoore is taking yet ANOTHER run at me after the last time he did and was suspended for doing so.

This is going to end. I don't care if I have to report every single person on this forum. Wagtunes is done having a target on his back. If you respect me, I will respect you. I have said nothing in my original post to warrant the attacks on me.

This ends NOW. The next person who threatens me, attacks me, or insults me in any way gets reported to a moderator.

You've been warned.

I've had enough of this crap.

Thanks, bUNDLe now over :D
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

Return to “Music Cafe”