Filters of Mass Destruction - audio demos

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Happy new years 2019 everyone!

We just released our free precursor to FMD.

link: Flower Child FilterImage

Excellent! Been looking forward to this. Your audio demos have been superb so far. Well done!
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

Nice sounding filter! Although the input drive could be lower.

Btw, I tried to donate using my card but got an error.

Last edited by Lesha on Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's easy if you know how

Thank you

Nice website - all that pastely pink and lavender looks rather fresh and fits the flowery theme of the plugin name :)

PS thank you! Will download tonight and looking forward to the full release!

Lesha wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:48 am Btw, I tried to donate using my card but got an error.
Thanks for reporting. Try again, let me know what happens.

Architeuthis wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:46 am
Lesha wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:48 am Btw, I tried to donate using my card but got an error.
Still no luck. Will try again tomorrow morning.

Lesha wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:52 am
Architeuthis wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:46 am
Still no luck. Will try again tomorrow morning.
ok, I had tech support help me this time, so you can try again, third time's the charm

Awesome, looking forward to playing around with this! Thanks!

*Edit*

Gave it a quick run just to play around. Thanks very much for the resizable GUI! I love all the various ways to drive the signal into the filter and get different tones as well as the option for the clean vs dirty algo's. Finding some really great sweet spots right off the bat just running a simple 4/4 drum loop into it.

MVP for me right now is the Chaos Knob. It gives some great atmosphere and i'm looking forward to modulating it with an envelope to get some gated noise type sounds.

Tried modulating the "Algo" CC in bitwig and the plugin crashed. I'm guessing that's not really meant to be swept with an LFO? :wink:

ooo that's not good. You should be able to sweep the algorithm without crashing. I just reproduced the crash. I'll try to fix.

Sounds really good and liquid !
Turning the send knob left gives amazing results on fast basslines!
It crashed my daw (FL12) while moving the reso knob (I had an automation going on the cutoff)

Cheers,
David

I found a few bugs.

1. In the "automation setup" dialog, the Meta label always shows "nothing selected", even when meta parameter is selected.

2. Shouldn't the meta button visually follow the automation curve? It just seems to follow the "master" button when moved.

3. I can't get the modulation setup to work? I'm unable to use the Add/Remove buttons no matter what value I use.

4. When detaching meta parameters, the entry in the list is replaced with "Meta [number in list]"

5. When chaining multiple meta knobs, it is only the last "master" & "meta" knob that moves.

6. The meta parameter list only displays numbers infront of the entry when meta buttons has been assigned. Maybe consider to always or never display them.
Last edited by ElevatedBeing on Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
I can't lie to you about your chances, but... you have my sympathies.

looking forward to the full version,sounds promising!

Architeuthis wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:47 amok, I had tech support help me this time, so you can try again, third time's the charm
Thanks, worked this time.

FLStudio crash might be related to the algorithm modulation crash.
Elevated_being wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:09 am I found a few bugs.

1. In the "automation setup" dialog, the Meta label always shows "nothing selected", even when meta parameter is selected.

2. Shouldn't the meta button visually follow the automation curve? It just seems to follow the "master" button when moved.

3. I can't get the modulation setup to work? I'm unable to use the Add/Remove buttons no matter what value I use.

4. When detaching meta parameters, the entry in the list is replaced with "Meta [number in list]"

5. When chaining multiple meta knobs, it is only the last "master" & "meta" knob that moves.

6. The meta parameter list only displays numbers infront of the entry when meta buttons has been assigned. Maybe consider to always or never display them.
Most of these are just unfinished/unpolished features. I could just remove the right-click menu.

Return to “Effects”