Filters of Mass Destruction - audio demos

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

check it out, the first audo demo for the FCF free update! Featuring the new ADSR: https://hearthis.at/soundemote/soundemo ... nchy-mode/

..and used Valhalla Delay + Valhalla Room for that great reverb sound.
Пилообразный 'Sawtooth' Resonator was developed by the Soviet Union during the filter wars and is one of a series of devastating and highly flexible filter designs, its sister designs being Sinusoid and Triangle Resonators. Sawtooth is inspired by the Polivoks in terms of its chaotic character has an overall diode ladder tone like the TBH-303 or EMS. The 'Sawtooth' name is given because of its fascinating ability to create repeating sawtooths as it self-oscillates even when the input is square or sine wave. This sounds like a circuit-bent hard-sync. When all knobs are set to max, this filter sounds down right evil with huge bass, crunch, and scream, all at once. The character knob allows you to move from max crunch to max howl or anything inbetween. The original 'Dirty' Flower Child filter has a more clean and smooth growl in comparison. Rather, the new filter will become more crunchy and chaotic as it becomes saturated with input volume until the the circuit simply breaks.

TB-303 style demo... doesn't sound exactly like a TB-303 but... it sounds like itself. :shrug: :tu:
https://hearthis.at/soundemote/sawtooth ... are-input/

Love both demos.
It's easy if you know how

Wow!
Sounds are quite good for me.
Hard,Dirty,Fat,Loud!!
and I did found a beautiful scope.
insta buy!
VST Mappings for Bitwig
--Bitwig 5/ Live10 Suite/ Maschine/ HP X360 8Core--

:dog: ...you can't buy it, it's free.

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

(not yet released though, looks like it'll be a few more weeks, but dam I want to release it as much as people want to download it)

Yeah!
I will buy FMD!
(and I did bought PrettyScope and Radar Generator,hehe, My English is not good...)
VST Mappings for Bitwig
--Bitwig 5/ Live10 Suite/ Maschine/ HP X360 8Core--

When will this be out?
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Few weeks hopefully. I just need to get the UI and controls done.

How many different filters will it feature? Will new ones be added over time? What will a final version cost? Thanks.

New filters will be added over time. See first post to get an idea of the initial filters of FMD. The next update of Flower Child Filter will have one new filter and I don't think I'll release more for free although... If FCF is super popular and I have more filters than I know what to do with, I would add more to FCF so that it becomes the #1 filter plugin.

Architeuthis wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:09 am Few weeks hopefully. I just need to get the UI and controls done.
Cool. :tu:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

indeed better to update 1 then to always do new ones.

Is the alien one the MS20 filter?

Cool to see some news on this project. FCF is fun and all the demos sound really cool.

Please repeat after me

Paid beta, paid beta, paid beta...

:hihi:

Lovely demos, keep up the great work!

Return to “Effects”