Logic Pro 11 will be releasing later this year ? ?, are we expecting any major upgrades 10.5 ?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Logic Pro

FYI: Today on WWDC Apple announced the new Mac Pro, and during that demonstration, they also showed off a brief demo of a new version of Logic Pro X. The main thing they talked about was the ability to now run 1000 tracks at once and that the update was focused on performance. It was a very brief demo and it was focused around the mac pro, so hopefully there's a lot more to the new update than that.

Finally 1000 tracks at once

karipok wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:15 pm Finally 1000 tracks at once
:lol: :lol:

1000 virtual Instruments + 1000 audio tracks :!:

And visible all at once of course.
Pigments - Diva - Tal U-No-LX - Tal Sampler

Finally Apple reinvent the cheese grater

https://www.cnet.com/news/apple-wwdc-20 ... announced/

Yawn. Looks like 10.4.5 will be my last version on this computer. If there's no iMac in my price range when I need a new 'puter, I'll go to Cubase on a PC.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Bombadil wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:12 pm Yawn. Looks like 10.4.5 will be my last version on this computer. If there's no iMac in my price range when I need a new 'puter, I'll go to Cubase on a PC.
Get the latest Mac Mini...

I don't like the iMac cause the fans are too close to my ears. I have the Mac Mini tucked under the desk and it is quiet.

How have we ever managed!!

Glad I went back to PC in 2017. It has been great not dealing the Apple crap. :D

rustyvst wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:26 am Glad I went back to PC in 2017. It has been great not dealing the Apple crap. :D
So why are you posting here? :dog:

rustyvst wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:26 am Glad I went back to PC in 2017. It has been great not dealing the Apple crap. :D
I think feeling the need to comment how happy you are sort of undermines the message.

I just rewatched the Keynote portion with the Logic Demo. He specifically mentions a new version of Logic Pro X. Not 11. Perhaps it’s a free update to 10.5?

I think it's a free update.. he said that the main theme of the update will be about performance.
1000 tracks? more stupid than impressive, but I get it.. It was just to show the power of the new mac pro. Cool. Super mac pro with new 6K screen. im wondering how ultrabeat will look on 6k monitor :scared:
The most bizarre thing in my opinion is that the monitor's stand will cost 1000$! 1000$ just for the stand. Apple are pigs.
Last edited by alonl6 on Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

44D7506C-6BEB-459C-9D40-7DDC13EACC92.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”