Valhalla Delay released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ValhallaDelay

I almost hope it comes out at the end of the month now...almost.

or never comes out and I save $50

acousticglue wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:49 pm or never comes out and I save $50
Well that's just crazy talk!

https://soundcloud.com/seancostello/ripleybeat#t=0:00
3 tracks in Ableton Live:

- 909 kick/clap sample
- Roland SE-02 bass
- Roland SE-02 square wave lead

All other sounds are derived from the upcoming ValhallaDelay plugin (reverbs, 16th note delay, pitch shifting).

Yup, sounds like a delay.

A delay plugin that does reverb and pitch shifting sounds like there would be alot of overlap with Ubermod.

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:30 am A delay plugin that does reverb and pitch shifting sounds like there would be alot of overlap with Ubermod.
for some reason i don't think any of the demos he's posted are tipping his hand in any big way. i don't know why.. but i just imagine there's going to be some deep possibilities in whatever modes and stuff are in this thing.

i'm waiting to see what it actually is and I'm reserving judgement until then.

Ubermod's interface was just never intuitive enough to use and dial up a delay easily for me. If this follows his last two reverbs in work flow and GUI design, i can see this being able to dial up all sorts of quality echo, space and mod effects, and probably one I'd reach for first everytime.

metalifuxx wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:53 pm Ubermod's interface was just never intuitive enough to use and dial up a delay easily for me.
+1.

Soooo... does that mean we‘re there yet?
..off to play with my music toys - library music production.
http://www.FiveMinuteHippo.com

medienhexer wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:54 pm Soooo... does that mean we‘re there yet?
Clearly he's still driving to the final destination.....

:party:

vitocorleone123 wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:00 pm Clearly he's still driving to the final destination.....
For last 3 months. It's already on par with behringer release scheme. :lol:
Murderous duck!

e@rs wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:55 pm
metalifuxx wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:53 pm Ubermod's interface was just never intuitive enough to use and dial up a delay easily for me.
+1.
+2.

I still don't 'get' how to use Ubermod. Too many tabs, too many confusing controls.

Valhalla Plate on the other hand... easy as pie, always sounds good :P

mholloway wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:22 pm
e@rs wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:55 pm
+1.
+2.

I still don't 'get' how to use Ubermod. Too many tabs, too many confusing controls.

Valhalla Plate on the other hand... easy as pie, always sounds good :P
Just for the sake of it :D I have to disagree since it's one of the most frequently used effect plugins in my over sized plugin folder . Allthough I have to confess that when it first was released I did not come to terms with it all, it was only years later that I went back and realized the real use I had for it.

Either way, it's not important...what is important though is that I am looking forward to this one, and I am also really really bored, so if it could be released yesterday I would be happy..... but since I can't find it in my plugin folder today I'm pretty sure it wasn't.

Return to “Effects”