Humanoid Sound Systems (Enzyme et al) RIP

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It will be interesting to see these products return again. I appreciate the devs full time job meant he was unable to give these the support they deserved. Hopefully, the prospective buyer will be one that's familiar to us at KVR and able to give these synths a new lease of life.

(PS Please don't sell to any company under the InMusic umbrella)

That would be fantastic news!

We managed to get the license transfer from medienhexer sorted, going to have fun :D

Can anyone still get access to the installers for Enzyme? I can't seem to access a link? Haven't installed it on my new machine, and should probably get the Windows and OSX installers.

Did you check the support page, I think you can get them resent

The time has come, the site is almost down, the pages have been removed :(
I wish the best to the HSS team!

Oh and I was never resent the installers. Only realised I didn't have them the day they were scheduled to shut up shop too.

Can anyone hook me up with the latest Windows/OSX installers?

Do you have your original emails still? Try the links, they might still be working. Some parts of the site still seem to be up and running, but they took down the main index page it seems.
You will still need your keys to activate, which should've been emailed to you when you bought them.

Nah, links are dead it seems. Or at least the ones I have access to. Admittedly I should have been more careful with the files when I purchased it. But it's still a pretty irritating situation.

Got the license file sitting on my desktop, and the demo versions which were freely available, and can't seemingly be licensed. I even have an old copy of the Enzyme player installer (but only for Windows, using OSX currently).

Uhhhg i was away from mail when i found this out and can't get access to updates. Please help.

mutantdog wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:53 am I got the email too. Last time i interacted with them they said there were future plans for Enzyme fixing compatibility issues. I guess these won't happen now.

I believe the devs joined Apple as part of the CamelAudio team so maybe this will resurface in some form as part of Logic in the future.
Fcking Apple!
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Yeah John Proctor of HSS was part of Camel Audio. According to UK companies house, he resigned as HSS Director on January 7th 2015 (same time as Camel Shutdown).

I believe the devs were kidnapped by Apple
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

I still haven't been able to track down a Mac installer.

I wonder what lead to the final shuttering of Humanoid. Was it just that, without the ability to actively work on Humanoid products, the cost of keeping the company on life support was too much. Or was it, the more interesting possibility, of Apple intending on using some scanned synthesis stuff in Alchemy etc.

So as it was I had the last DEMO copy of Enzyme, I had never pulled the trigger and hate myself for not doing so, I used Enzyme in so many projects and mainly just sampled it.
Well, I just had MAJOR storage drive crash and lost a shit ton of files, including my demo. Can't find it anywhere online either. Is it out of line to ask someone to make is available, doesn't mess up any legalities since its the demo, right?
Why cry about your own desires, when I could have them and leave you standing in the sadness of your own....

Return to “Instruments”