Humanoid Sound Systems (Enzyme et al) RIP

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Does anyone have a key they could sell to me? I got a hold of the installer and installed it in Logic but it's gone dark and I need the key to get it functioning. Thanks so much!

I have my key for Enzyme, but I lost my installer files. If there is any kind soul out there who could share the latest installer with me, I would be extremely appreciative!

Edit: I found the old hard drive and backed up the ProgramData directory for the application. I hope there's no important registry keys...
Ben M

bmcclure wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:10 pm I have my key for Enzyme, but I lost my installer files. If there is any kind soul out there who could share the latest installer with me, I would be extremely appreciative!

Edit: I found the old hard drive and backed up the ProgramData directory for the application. I hope there's no important registry keys...
Same here, I found my license key and the VST and Component files and the EnzymeData directory but I think I just need the original installer. Would great appreciate it if someone could share it with me. I know I must have it backed up on CD-R somewhere on an old disc but could take many hours to find.

I didn't find my installer, but it turns out all you need are the ProgramData folder that contains the files and a couple of registry keys that I found by searching my old registry for "Enzyme". After restoring those, and copying the VST to my preferred folder, Enzyme is fully working again.
Ben M

I also have the key an no installer... would like to get hold of this again, one of the few I miss from way back
member of the guild of professional dilettantes.

bmcclure wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 11:25 pm I didn't find my installer, but it turns out all you need are the ProgramData folder that contains the files and a couple of registry keys that I found by searching my old registry for "Enzyme". After restoring those, and copying the VST to my preferred folder, Enzyme is fully working again.
Yeh, I've got those folders but I'm on Mac and I think they are called EnzymeData.

plexuss wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:41 am Emailed to me...
Humanoid Sound Systems Is Shutting Its Doors

To our valued users, who have made this journey possible...

We regret to inform you that Humanoid Sound Systems Limited will be shutting down after 11 years of delivering unique and innovative music software and sounds to the world. This shutdown will take place on the 10th of November 2018. We will continue to offer our products for purchase until then and we will also offer renewed download emails for anyone who requires them up until that date. However, we cannot make any further updates to the software.

We thank you for all your support over the years.

Kind regards,

The Humanoids
So Sad talented small independent developers are leaving this oversaturated and pirated market :-(

Their synths were original, unique, progressive and futuristic

Prototech wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 6:13 pm So Sad talented small independent developers are leaving this oversaturated and pirated market :-(
John didnt leave the market; he was one of the Camel Audio team and thus joined Apple.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Hey guys! Still trying to find that vst, can anyone help me? It will be much appreciated!

I'm also looking for Enzyme, can anybody help with this?

Is there an alternative synth that does Scanned Synthesis? VST or stand alone?
I'll check the Reaktor UL.
gadgets an gizmos..make noise https://soundcloud.com/crystalawareness Restocked: 3/24
old stuff http://ww.dancingbearaudioresearch.com/
if this post is edited -it was for punctuation, grammar, or to make it coherent (or make me seem coherent).

CrystalWizard wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:33 pm Is there an alternative synth that does Scanned Synthesis? VST or stand alone?
I'll check the Reaktor UL.
Is Skanner XT scanned synthesis. They call it wave scanning. Either way, it's fantastic!
Last edited by killmaster on Sun Jul 03, 2022 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fellusive Nettle is far more tame than Enzyme but is also based on scanned synthesis:

https://www.kvraudio.com/news/kvrdc21-f ... d-au-52237

Scanner XT is wavetable/granular scanning and really has nothing at all to do with scanned synthesis.

Enzyme gave me nightmares.

I am one of those that lost the 1.0.63 installer. UgggggghhhhI have my license but anyone can help a bro out with the Installer?
Why cry about your own desires, when I could have them and leave you standing in the sadness of your own....

Return to “Instruments”