Kuassa Efektor WH3607 Logic Pro Midi Expression Problem

Official support for: kuassa.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I wonder if anyone might help me here. I built a MIDI expression pedal using a volume pedal and a Teensie (Arduino) board. It works flawlessly with any MIDI CC change. I can pull up an instrument or effect, and then use the pedal to "learn" the CC message that controls a certain parameter.

When I load up the WH3607, I do what I would do for any other effect / instrument. I move the Pedal Pos parameter, right click on it and select "Learn". When I move my expression pedal, nothing happens. If I pull up another effect and touch one of the parameters, I can learn that with my expression pedal no problems. It's specifically the WH3607 that doesn't seem respond to the pedal - or even register as an effect that can receive CC messages. I know there's a video on YouTube outlining how to do this in Reaper, but I'm wondering if anyone out there has any experience doing this in Logic Pro X?

Similar problem. I use DP11 and not matter how I run the effect, the midi learn just doesn't work. No problem on other vst's and effects.

Return to “Kuassa”