VIs from Plugin Alliance

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Very exciting stuff :tu:

martinjuenke wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:23 pm Obviously we have to start torturing puppies...
you mean tutoring.

Best of luck with the upcoming kiddo and release! I'm sure I'll be getting it! Ha!

MPE enabled plus 25+ modes . . . definitely looking forward to it!

Thanks for the update!
“Sometimes you have to play a long time to be able to play like yourself.” -Miles Davis

Just got my monthly voucher and excited to see the first of these is out tomorrow :pray:
Synth Presets and Music
https://linktr.ee/BoBSwanS

bob swans wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:05 pm Just got my monthly voucher and excited to see the first of these is out tomorrow :pray:
Could be Thorn... ..

exmatproton wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:06 pm
bob swans wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:05 pm Just got my monthly voucher and excited to see the first of these is out tomorrow :pray:
Could be Thorn... ..
More than likely, Could also be the Brainworx one.
Thorn would be the safe bet, get the stable ones out first. I hope the bugfix/update process with these new instruments is faster than it normally is with PA.
Synth Presets and Music
https://linktr.ee/BoBSwanS

Compared with the hype around Massive X this release is nearly a non-event... :scared:

If it is Thorn, will there be another instrument release before next month's voucher? Hmmmmmmmmm...

If you try to buy Thorn on Dmitrysches.com, it says ‚temporarily disabled until February 8‘. So, pretty sure it will be one of the first offers
..off to play with my music toys - library music production.
http://www.FiveMinuteHippo.com

medienhexer wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:43 pm If you try to buy Thorn on Dmitrysches.com, it says ‚temporarily disabled until February 8‘. So, pretty sure it will be one of the first offers
That would be a big disappointment!
Selling old stuff as new... :roll:

sorry double post
Last edited by W23 on Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

martinjuenke wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:42 pm
That would be a big disappointment!
Selling old stuff as new... :roll:
It really is. I bought Thorn as a new release some time ago.

LION!
Sounds like something worthy to chase my zebra around finally.

Starting to save for April then.

If UA can do for the synth world what they have accomplished for the FX world(or even like 1/4 of that), I will be very impressed.

I'll check the Brainworx synth out, but I'm not expecting to be blown away. even though I like a few of their products I've come to learn that we are just into different things.
Hypnagog (Experimental Electronica) |
Terrafractyl (Psytrance) |Kinematic Records (Label)

really curious how this thorn ish will work for current owners. especially since it kills what brainworx currently offers. a little nervous TBH. i do love the unfiltered stuff tho.

Return to “Instruments”