MRatioMB a little (big) freebie :)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

heavymetalmixer wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:36 pm What's the main use for this plugin?
I'm with you. What is the main use for this?
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

Multi band sidechaining, multi band envelope following, multi band mid side matrix.
morelia wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:19 am
heavymetalmixer wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:36 pm What's the main use for this plugin?
I'm with you. What is the main use for this?

So this would go on the source or destination channel?

Tappistry wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:01 am
Halonmusic wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:33 am Teksonik is right. It installs all of their plugins even if you un check the ones you dont want.
Sounds like that's a bug from the past. I started using some of their plugs since last year and I haven't had any troubles like that with the installers.
Thats possible. I should download this freebie and check out for myself.
pekbro wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:13 am Those are not plugins at all, configuration settings and whatnot. But yes, they all get installed
whether you own those plugins or not.
Only the selected plugins should actually be installed though.
What, it still happens ?
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Disregard.. I am not taking the bait.
Last edited by Scotty on Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Different DAWs do it different, like in Reaper I can route it all on the same track using the plugin channel pins.

But I think the best use for this would be on a buss or aux channel so you can easily send 2 different tracks to it, and have the output go to a 3rd track.
morelia wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:01 am So this would go on the source or destination channel?

These are indeed presets, all of them get installed, which is sort of "safe" solution, since there are various interdependencies between the plugins. Small files, nothing important really. Considering we managed to put over 100 plugins into a 200mb installer, while commonly there are single plugins bigger than this (which install hundreds if images and whatnot), this teksonik's fuzz seems a bit funny :). And btw over 20 of these are free ;).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

In Reaper the sidechaining is a bit obscure imho, but basically you use another track and in its outputs you create another "send" with outputs 3+4 (or 9... If you are using surround)
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

BUT does it install plugins which i dont want?
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

No! You select what you want in the installer ;).
Vojtech

Ok cool! Time to download the freebies then ;)

No . The installer allows you to select which plugins you want. In fact it even has a remove function that can scan your system or all hard drives for Melda plugins which are not the installer list - including the free ones. The single installer file is extremely small and contains all the plugins that you may want to install but you can deselect them at the installer. The presets/configuration files which Melda has explained are needed, are not plugins and they will not populate your VST folder.
Last edited by Scotty on Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

:love:
Vojtech

MeldaProduction wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:40 am In Reaper the sidechaining is a bit obscure imho, but basically you use another track and in its outputs you create another "send" with outputs 3+4 (or 9... If you are using surround)
It is more likely I'd try it in Cubase but I suppose I'll put it on the destination track (e.g. for ducking bass under the kick, I'll put it on the bass track).

Yes. In Cubase you need vst3, enable sidechain in whichever instance and route something to it.
Vojtech

Return to “Effects”