Novation Sound Collective (NI Massive + Ozone Elements)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

OH - just like magic, it's showing up now. Maybe it just took some time, or someone already reacted to my support ticket :) Thanks! Edit: yes, turned out it was some error. I have now a "new" version that they added for me.

You might have got caught up in the rush caused by every Novation and Focusrite owner trying to download and authorize at the same time. :hihi:

Anyway everybody should try some of the Polyphonic patches. Some very nice stuff in there. :tu:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:04 pm You might have got caught up in the rush caused by every Novation and Focusrite owner trying to download and authorize at the same time. :hihi:

That sounds pretty likely. Pretty good on them for replying to and solving my issue in under 10 minutes then. They even apologized for the delay.

I just got a very quick reply for my uninstall issue as well. Turns out you can just delete the plugin folder, and the folder in C:\Program Files, and you're done. :tu:

This is really great gift! Thank you very much Focusrite and GForce! 😲

chk071 wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:10 pm I just got a very quick reply for my uninstall issue as well. Turns out you can just delete the plugin folder, and the folder in C:\Program Files, and you're done. :tu:
Don't forget the files in Program Data.

MM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Anyways I lied and did end up installing it on my studio system. The Poly patches like "CS80 Pitches" are worth it alone, had a lot of fun playing that one. Too bad I can't see the gui as it would be fun to patch MiniMonsta.

Teksonik wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:05 pm
chk071 wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:10 pm I just got a very quick reply for my uninstall issue as well. Turns out you can just delete the plugin folder, and the folder in C:\Program Files, and you're done. :tu:
Don't forget the files in Program Data.

MM.png
Thanks, I actually missed those.

You're welcome. I had a hard time finding them since I pointed the installer to put everything on the D: drive but it snuck those on the C: drive.

I own a Focusrite 2i2 2nd Gen, when I log in to my account I have access to my bundled software but I don't see any link to the Minimonsta... There is a link on Novation website but it takes me again to Focusrite home page...

Just to confirm what GForce says, it definitely definitely definitely doesn't work in Big Sur, GUI is just a checkerboard duplicating the lower right region. Wish they'd update... or that I hadn't :)

gondii wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:57 pm Trying to re-register the code just tells me it's used already (which is correct).
same here: doesn't show up in my account...
waited now some hours...still no joy...
their new system doesn't seem to work...
support ticket methinks...

muki wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:39 pm support ticket methinks...
yes, this will help!

Since I have MM already, I am more interested in the 50% off deal for M-Tron Pro, impOSCar2 (actually I have this one already), Oddity2 and Virtual String Machine (VSM). 8)

nIGhT-SoN wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:50 pm This is really great gift! Thank you very much Focusrite and GForce! 😲
A bit of a headache getting it registered, activated, and working.
Reminded me of why I didn't like software 25 years ago or so.

But yes - bottom line is that it's a fantastic gift, and sounds really, really good.
Thanks to all who made it happen. :tu:

Return to “Instruments”