"Ethereal vocals" - a test with sonokinetic guzin

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I bought the library years ago during a sale and never used it.
Now i forced myself to insert it somewhere...

https://soundcloud.com/bosone-2/etherea ... -take-4bis
i started with an hard ostinato pattern, then i found a nice flute phrase on zero-g ethnic flavour collection and, finally, integrate the turkish vocals os guzin.

i will maybe replace the flute with something real and played by me, so that i can use it also on the vocals.

i need a lot of refinement on this... in any case any comment will be appreciated! :)

thanks!

PS: sorry for the silence at the beginning!

sounded very mystical and mysterious.. except for the odd clicks at 00:30... i could go for another 5-7 minutes of this.
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

What layzer said. Definitely wants a few more minutes to develop.

I like it. :)

Best,

dp

It works as far as you have taken it. I guess you’ve used the eastern style vocal pretty much in it’s native environment. I think it could also be used to add an eastern element to other electronic genres, possibably by developing this one.

Thanks! :)
i think it will not be so easy to develop with the vocals... finding the right phrases is quite difficult. the library is somewhat strange, in the sense that there is very few possibility to control it.
i will maybe also try to render to render it to audio and import into melodyne to try to change some pitch! ;)

Return to “Music Cafe”