One Synth Challenge #121: Any One Synth (Rellik Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm still voting and deciding. I currently have 7 tracks in 5pt. Just a quick question. There's a removed track in the playlist. What should I do with it?

such a sick month! great work so much fun to listen to

i was a little surprised i was the only Serum track, even Dune had more ;)

anyways gl to everyone cheers

DawCrash wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:44 pm I'm still voting and deciding. I currently have 7 tracks in 5pt. Just a quick question. There's a removed track in the playlist. What should I do with it?
I just put it somewhere, it’s my only 2 pointer

It was a "joke/fun/funny" track (April Fools!). I simply put it in the "1" bin!

dB

Voted.

Voted. If you want any feedback, try to ask me. Or ask @Guenon, because he is on the payroll.

Voted
It was an honour once more to be able to participated in this competition. All tracks had alot to say and were well presented. I was blown away at a few tracks in particular. The usual suspects delivered there usual quality and some have definitely honed their craft over the years.

Thanks again
We jumped the fence because it was a fence not be cause the grass was greener.
https://scrubbingmonkeys.bandcamp.com/
https://sites.google.com/view/scrubbing-monkeys

z.prime wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:20 amOr ask @Guenon, because he is on the payroll.
What? :D

Voted! But may still change my ratings with more listens …

A great bunch of tracks - well done all - :clap: :clap:

dB

I think I managed to comment on everyone's tracks, and came up with initial votes :D
I'm currently doing a final review before the end. Good luck everyone!

Btw, a few people have been highlighting their favourite tracks here when posting that they've voted. I would greatly appreciate if people waited until after the final results are announced after the 15th to call out their favourite entries, because otherwise it could anchor other people's votes. At worst it could be taken as trying to influence other people's votes!

I'm sure everyone is ok with people calling out their favourite tracks and what they particularly liked about them! But after the results are announced :hyper:

Voted. Amazing stuff.

Voted. A lot of fun listening to such a wide variety of music.

Voted!

Not all tracks commented yet. I will try to find a time to revisit those entries. There is only few in 2pt, the overall level of productions is quite high. I wish someday we will have more flexible voting system for such a big rounds.
"Some people don't like music created on a PC and declare it as "fake". I don't care. The only thing matters to me is the end result."
SoundCloud YouTube Patreon

Voted! Had a good time listening to the tracks!

Voted. Sorry if I couldn't comment on each track, it was just a bit too overwhelming.

A great ride once again. With some entries I only thought: "How?!?!" Incredible talent going on here.

Good luck everyone.
Failure is success in progress.

Return to “Instruments”