Is it really sick to have 20 synthesizers?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

In one project, yes.
Signatures are so early 2000s.

Im one of those people who doesn’t give a fck about anything, though I really want to and work hard for it everyday by visiting threads like this one. If I can learn to care about questions like that, I can care about anything and anyone.

You lucky bastards. You lucky lucky bastards.

20 (different) compressors, in series... now that would make sense. 20 synthesizers? you'd need a (physically) bigger computer, and they don't make them that big...

fisherKing wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:50 am 20 synthesizers? you'd need a (physically) bigger computer, and they don't make them that big...
why, are you using your computer as a table or something? surely they could just go in a rack or on stands?
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

whyterabbyt wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:00 pm
fisherKing wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:50 am 20 synthesizers? you'd need a (physically) bigger computer, and they don't make them that big...
why, are you using your computer as a table or something? surely they could just go in a rack or on stands?
yes, as a table. doesn't everyone do that?

fisherKing wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:03 pm
not quite

anyway, its easier to make a table from two computers, not one.

my other modular synth is a bugbrand

ah, yes.cozy chair, table. ikea rules!

whyterabbyt wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:05 pm
fisherKing wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:03 pm
not quite

anyway, its easier to make a table from two computers, not one.

fairly expensive table using 2 macs.
2 dell puters would save big time.
then buy more synths :D

The wooden board is more expensive than two broken macs 3rd hand... And with two dells you would also need screws, and if my 126 kg friend would sit on it you would have to get two similar models again...

elxsound wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:35 am Do people really still say "cool?"
I wish people would stop saying “sick” as a replacement for “cool” or “awesome”.
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Jace-BeOS wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:14 pm
I wish people would stop saying “sick” as a replacement for “cool” or “awesome”.
i wish people would stop saying 'cool' or 'awesome' as a replacement for 'sick'....

What you need are 20 instances of this:
https://www.kvraudio.com/product/sicksy ... ar/details

i feel a bit awesome
think im gonna be cool all over the place ...

Jace-BeOS wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:14 pm
It's bad, you know it, you know, you know ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsUXAEzaC3Q
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

:scared:

Return to “Instruments”