Wusik X42 BETA (Windows only for now) - Instrument/Effect Bridge and more

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks. You will need to rename those in the plugin manager manually, I guess.

Also - Air synths like Hybrid 3, Vacuum and Vacuum pro are broken - either they don't produce sound or GUI is broken, unresponsive

Hummmm, iLock, right?

Yes, but I think it has nothing to do with iLok, reather how they work with GUI handles. I think it was also broken in Reason for some time. I know it's a minor thing, just noticed this

WilliamK wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:07 pm Thanks. You will need to rename those in the plugin manager manually, I guess.
It would be fantastic if the processor could generate windows safe names, otherwise manually fixing tons of plugin names will be a nightmare :hyper:

Indeed. I will check if JUCE already have such function or I will create my one. ;-) I'm testing now V-Station and Hybrid3, purchased a copy for $1USD a long time ago. :hihi:

Ok, Hybrid 3 seem to work with Reaper (and Cubase 10). Which Host did you test with? And thanks for helping me out. :hug:

WilliamK wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:39 pm Ok, Hybrid 3 seem to work with Reaper (and Cubase 10). Which Host did you test with? And thanks for helping me out. :hug:
No probs - I'm using Bitwig 2. Hybrid3 generates infinite signal. Vacuum and Vacuum Pro have GUI issues and it seems like they don't handle oversampling (perhaps they don't support it all, hard to say)

Ok, installed the latest Bitwig Studio 2.5.1 and it seems to work correctly with Hybrid3 latest I got. Could you double check, just in case? :oops: I will see if I can find Vacuum demonstration to check things out.

BTW: where can I find Vacuum? I only found the Avid AAX version...

As for oversampling, some plugins don't support it, and sadly I can't know that from the code side. :dog:

Uploaded a new file: - Fixed a problem with plugin's filenames having unsupported characters.

Ok, so this is how Hybrid3 looks like on my machine:
hybrid3.png
After that you can sometimes close the window with X sign, but then it somehow loses decorations
I'm using Bitwig 2.5.1 and full version of the plugin.

Edit: Vacuum can be found here: https://www.airmusictech.com/product/vacuum-pro
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by 0degree on Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WilliamK wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:39 pm Uploaded a new file: - Fixed a problem with plugin's filenames having unsupported characters.
Where can I find the installer? I have a full version and I can only see 1.0.2

Use the Download URL and get the file again, even if it says V1.0.2.

Ok, now it actually squashes them with existing ones... I have an idea how to fix it - I'll PM you :)

Return to “Instruments”