Site is back !

Official support for: bigtickaudio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Finally, https://www.bigtickaudio.com is back !

To thank you all for your patience, Rhino price is now discounted at $49. This includes both PC and MAC versions, as well as all 27 3rd-party banks !!!

The 3rd-party banks will be available for free to previously registered users in the next few days.
If you had an account before, you will have to reset your password.

All my other plugins are now officially discontinued, or taken over by 2getheraudio.

As always, thank you for your support. Please report any issues with the site here, or by email.

Great stuff, certainly a welcome blast from the past! Password reset and install worked flawlessly.
Many thanks :tu:

Big Tick wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:56 pm All my other plugins are now officially discontinued, or taken over by 2getheraudio.
Good to hear the Rhino is still going. But one request, if its at all possible... some sort of future for Angelina. Its still unique, and I'm sure Im not the only person who'd love to see a revamped V2.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Cool - how do I download Rhino? I can only seem to download my keyfile but the usual demo downloader to unlock isn't there either.

^^^The download is on the Home page, not the Rhino page
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

ah ok - that makes sense (not). Anyway just wanted to check what preset packs it comes with now as I think I bought them all anyway back in the day, but wasn't certain if I maybe missed one or two. However, it looks like the installer doesn't contain them and they are not in my user area either so I'm still none the wiser.

^^^I think his statement above means the banks will not be available until a few days from now, likely as a separate download.
BTW, Flavours of LIme has a nice skin at:
http://flavoursoflime.blogspot.com/2012 ... synth.html
(The imgur skin download doesnt work)
Last edited by Michael L on Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

Just to report the installer available here:

https://www.bigtickaudio.com/

Can be authorized with your Key.dat file (on Windows drop it into: App Data/Roaming/Big Tick).

It's great to see a classic still alive and well. :tu:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Hi,
Password reset did not work here. I can't log in to my account.

Did you get the reset email with the 'lost your password' link?
Last edited by Michael L on Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

no, it did not send me any email.

Go to the site>My Account>Login, then click Lost your password? Then in the next field, enter your user name or email and reset password. You will get an email with the reset link. Reset and then log in.
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

Nope. It doesn't work. It just keeps prompting me for my username or email. neither one works. :(

On the Lost Password page? Then there's no match in the database, so you will probably need to email him.
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

yeah, I guess so. thanks for your help.

Return to “Big Tick”