1%
Tracktion Software Waveform
2%
Hate is a negative emotion I don't give into
30%

Total votes: 562

RELATED
PRODUCTS

I don't hate any DAW. Only stupid posts like this "What DAW do you hate"? Get a life man.

I don't hate any DAW but I love some better than other.
Reaper is my favorite.

I like to have the choice and they must be different.

I actually hate 2 DAW's for different reasons.

1) I hate Ableton Live, and everything about it, I own it, I thankfully didn't pay for it, I won it in a raffle, I spent hours trying to get into it, and it just was a non sensical mess and in the end it just got uninstalled. I know people sweat by it, but for me, it's just such a shabby mess, and doesn't do anything you can't do in other DAW's.

2) FL Studio. Now I hate this not because it's a bad DAW, because I used to use it up to V 7, but when things changed and they abolished the original playlist, it all fell apart. I want to re-learn it, I want to understand it, but it's so strangled now and I just hate what they did. I love the stuff included in FL, and want to get back using it, but tbh it daunts me having to learn this playlist.

Plus the fact I am overly happy with Cubase.
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

currentsound wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:29 pm I'm am not surprised that Studio One did well. They always listen to their customers. I personally like Cubase but I think that Presonus is better at listening to their customers than Steinberg but Steinberg has been getting much better at listening to their customers over the recent years, they just don't implement the requests as fast as Presonus does with Studio One.
You wrote Presonus listen to there customer :o , that's not my user experience.
I will no more buy a Presonus product.

viewtopic.php?f=102&t=528262

Surprised that Reaper is in first position but also of the bad score of Ableton which is most of the time the best DAW in polls.

I dont hate any DAW, just morons who post these kind of topics.
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

Well done for taking 9 months to post your valuable insight

I think it's more moronic to post in a thread that you think is moronic, but I really think it's even more moronic to hate on individuals who are completely anonymous to you....and I hope I'm not like that when I reach beyond the age of 50...^
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

THE INTRANCER wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:18 pm I think it's more moronic to post in a thread that you think is moronic, but I really think it's even more moronic to hate on individuals who are completely anonymous to you....and I hope I'm not like that when I reach beyond the age of 50...^
moron is welsh for carrot.

isn't it

are we done...useess thread anyhow...if you want keep sharing thats great gonna people names and go off on that tangent...nope...choice is yours
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Hink wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:53 pm useless thread anyhow
I agree. I have no clue why anyone feels the word “hate” belongs in a thread title.

I agree....but boy did I get hell for saying that once in another thread with hate in the title :lol:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Hink wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:36 pm I agree....but boy did I get hell for saying that once in another thread with hate in the title :lol:
Ironic... :dog:

:hihi:

Forgotten wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:12 pm
Hink wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:53 pm useless thread anyhow
I agree. I have no clue why anyone feels the word “hate” belongs in a thread title.
Strong emotional responses to software is the slippery slope towards intimate relations with robots.

It's a fine line.

Incidentally. FL Studio has had force feedback control since forever. Er.. Fruity Vibrator.

https://www.image-line.com/support/flst ... brator.htm

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”