Rob Papen - A new Synthesizer is ahead! Guesses?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

maybe there was a drought.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Fyi Rob Papen's new synth is to be released this tuesday!! Heads up.

Yeah sure.

Absolutely and it sounds awesome!!!

There is quite a gap between the many analog emulations of synth XYZ and analog sounding synth without a hardware model.
If the new synth goes in this direction and has a simple to use GUI, this could be very interesting! The audio examples in the video are promising. Not to mention that Rob makes some of the best presets and always has very moderate prices.

I prefer weekend releases, anyway we should be gratefull we can add another great sounding synth pallete in just a couple of days.

If my French isn’t letting me down....11 June confirmed in print.

https://fr.audiofanzine.com/rob-papen/n ... 44869.html

The demos sound a little like XILS synths to me (which is a good sign, IMHO)!

Let's see if the GUI is appealling enough, I usually don't like RP's GUIs

If he hasn't named it yet, and we're going with colors, then I would like to see this one called "puce." :P
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

i suppose its name will be go3 :)

Drift would be a nice name.

I wonder this time we see some new stuff, or this will be a light version of something we already have from RP....

No light version. This is a new synth that is a dedicated VA. It sounds awesome and apparently has already 900 presets. Check out FB or search Youtube for livestreams for more info.

Stefken wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:43 am No light version. This is a new synth that is a dedicated VA. It sounds awesome and apparently has already 900 presets. Check out FB or search Youtube for livestreams for more info.
900 pieces of holding you back to explore and learn the synth engine for yourself...Or just choose sounds you are used too anyway to make more generic boring stuff. Just one of the many reasons why modern commercial music sucks a lot.
Luckily no one is forced to use presets. For me there is one certain preset only I would say it's really great...

... It's called "init" ;o)

Return to “Instruments”