N.I. Straylight...

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

There's a lot of words in this thread.

Hopefully in Komplete 13 Ultimate/CE (along with Noire).
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

mladi wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:28 am Hopefully in Komplete 13 Ultimate/CE (along with Noire).
+1 on Noire being in K13 at some level. I don't do anything that anyone would call serious, but god damn if I'm not a sucker for a subtle piano like that. I work the hell out of Una Corda!

I'm actually into these kind of instruments, but I agree with the comments here, there's only so much you need, the market's saturated as it is with this kind of thing. :shrug:

There is a demo version of Straylight available now. It requires only 2,3 GB on your hard drive.
Try the realtime control and get a sense for the playability of the sounds :)
https://www.native-instruments.com/de/p ... o-version/

Cinebient wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 3:52 pm Not sure yet if it allows you to import own samples?
A Straylight 1.5 update is available now including support for drag n drop of user samples.

TMHC wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:04 pm
Cinebient wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 3:52 pm Not sure yet if it allows you to import own samples?
A Straylight 1.5 update is available now including support for drag n drop of user samples.
Ooh, that's a sudden twist in my granular synth plans!
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

Thats great news!
Is sample import / export now finally possible due to the new Kontakt 6.2 0 update?
And if yes, does that mean that we now can import samples into any kontakt library?
This would be a real game changer :party:

Wow. A game changer this could be.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

enCiphered wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:08 pm Thats great news!
Is sample import / export now finally possible due to the new Kontakt 6.2 0 update?
And if yes, does that mean that we now can import samples into any kontakt library?
Kontakt 6.2 provides the underlying functionality. Every instrument developer can now make use of file drag n drop and integrate it into their Kontakt libraries. It requires dedicated support /coding for each instruments, though.
Last edited by TMHC on Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TMHC wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:15 pm
enCiphered wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:08 pm Thats great news!
Kontakt 6.2 provides the underlying functionality. Every instrument developer can now make use file drag n drop and integrate it into their Kontakt libraries. It requires dedicated support /coding for each instruments, though.
Amazing!
Imagine all the Sample Logic stuff with their superb randomization engines supporting sample import... Would be insane!

Niiice! That makes it really interesting again for me.

How do we find the new patches ?
Imac M1 24" under Monterey 12.7., D.P. 11.3 & Kontakt 7.9 _ Gibson ES 295 & Explorer _ FilterBank2 Sherman & PolyEvolver Keyboard _ Altiverb 8_ Explorer Loïc Le Pape
https://loiclepapesteelguitars.com/

geronimo wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:43 pm How do we find the new patches ?
The new Straylight 1.5 video covers it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2SZ6jSRXac

Should be on sale at half price soon as it was for a short while over the weekend.
Then NI pulled it as probably it was premature!

Return to “Instruments”