Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Neutron 3 Advanced Neutron 3 Standard Neutron Elements

https://www.izotope.com/en/products/mix/neutron.html

What's New:
  • New UI
  • Lower CPU and memory usage
  • Mix Assistant - Automated track level setting based on arrangement analysis and machine-learning algorithms
  • Sculptor - Spectral shaper with profiles for different instrument types
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZPOOznh68A

Neutron 1: October 2016
Neutron 2: October 2017
Neutron 3: June 2019

Wow they went more than a year.

Sculptor could be very helpful. Like Gullfoss on individual tracks.

$149 upgrade v2A to v3A. I'm torn between wanting it bad and fearing someone important will find out I spent $
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

I'll wait for 4.

Resizeable, beautiful, and significantly faster
Woah, finally Izotope are fixing their biggest flaws!

Too bad I don't use Neutron in paticular, but maybe other plugins such as Ozone will also see an update.
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

ricowave202 wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:27 am I'll wait for 4.
Probably it will take just a couple of months... :hihi:

I skipped v2, but v3 got me interested again.

Mix assistant looks like a very cool time saver. As they point out, it gives you a starting point and doesn't claim to complete your mix. But listening back to the 3 mixes in the video, I think it's a superb improvement, particularly if it can be done in a matter of minutes.

Sculptor also looks like a great tool for providing spectral balance.

Anyone tried it yet?

morelia wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:12 am $149 upgrade v2A to v3A. I'm torn between wanting it bad and fearing someone important will find out I spent $
Neutron 3 Standard: Upgrade from Neutron 1-2 Standard :
$99
$149
Limited time promotional pricing through June 30th!

Sadly there is no upgrade path from Neutron Elements/Elements bundle to Neutron Standard :-(. Only the "for evrybody" crossgrade for 99 bucks. Waitin to arrive on the resellers (bestservice, timespace...), maybe there will be a better deal.

Version updates are too expensive, but if you go from say V1 to V3 the its probably worth it.

(its not worth a ton to upgrade from V2 to V3 in my opinion, even discounted thats not cheap)

The bundles (on or around black Friday!) normally represent great value though! :tu:
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Any Experience how long it usually take till Izotope opens the new stuff for resellers ? I have lots of loyalty points on timespace, so that might be a good thing to spent them :-)

carrieres wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:21 am
morelia wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:12 am $149 upgrade v2A to v3A. I'm torn between wanting it bad and fearing someone important will find out I spent $
Neutron 3 Standard: Upgrade from Neutron 1-2 Standard :
$99
$149
Limited time promotional pricing through June 30th!
v3A (i.e. Advanced)
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

The upgrade procing for bundle owners suite pricing is ludicrous as ever - I have suite 2 with everything at the latest version other than Neutron- they want $299 for the .1 upgrade! Its cheaper to upgrade from any other product or as a new user than to keep you suite up-to-date - I did the vocal synth/Nektar update (vocal pack) separately, so I have everything update other than Neutron Advanced and cant find a deal less than $200!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

tatanka wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:39 am Any Experience how long it usually take till Izotope opens the new stuff for resellers ? I have lots of loyalty points on timespace, so that might be a good thing to spent them :-)
$84 via JRR shop.

Return to “Effects”