Meant To Be... [uplifting EDM] - feedback welcome...

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

When I get famous I'll hire a top singer. Meanwhile you're stuck with me :wink:
I'm looking to move into a more major chord focus to keep it uplifting.
As always, feedback appreciated.

https://soundcloud.com/bansaw-843690132/meant-to-be

My Feedback

Music - 9
Instruments - 9
Performance - 9.5
Mix - 9.5

Overall - 9.25

Comments: I think you have a cool voice. I should sound so good. lol. Anyway, nice 80s sound. Really enjoyed this one. Vocal reminded me a little bit of David Gilmour on "Learning To Fly"

I don't post much here, but I agree with Wagtunes: I really enjoyed this! What a great track, I was tapping my foot pretty much from the word go. Excellent stuff :tu:

Everything fitted together really well: the mix felt like all of the instruments had room to breathe and it sounded very well-produced. TBH, I think your voice came across well on this track and it felt very well-suited and complimented the splendid melodies. Honestly can't think of any real critical feedback at this point: look forward to hearing more :party:

wagtunes wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:21 pm Comments: I think you have a cool voice.
HypersonicNinja wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:15 pm I don't post much here, but I agree with Wagtunes: I really enjoyed this!
Thanks @hypersonicninja and @Wagtunes, the encouragement was appreciated.

Bansaw wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:16 pm When I get famous I'll hire a top singer. Meanwhile you're stuck with me :wink:
I'm looking to move into a more major chord focus to keep it uplifting.
As always, feedback appreciated.

https://soundcloud.com/bansaw-843690132/meant-to-be
Everything about this track makes me long for the 80's. That was the best time of my life...no surprise I'd be partial to songs that take me there. Your production is rock solid.. and no need to hire a vocalist as your voice fits perfectly. Keep doing what you're doing.

To me this sounds 80s influenced rather than EDM. Your vocals are great. Very cool song.

The arrangement is a little basic but I still like it. :)

I agree with wagtunes's review. Very Good stuff.

Frantz wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:56 am To me this sounds 80s influenced rather than EDM. Your vocals are great. Very cool song.
The arrangement is a little basic but I still like it. :)
Thanks for the encouragement.
@Karma - I've a soft spot for that era too... some really underrated songwriting, @Hezekiel, thanks.
:tu:

Return to “Music Cafe”