What could IK's new Musical Breakthrough be?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

psychic deployment head gear.

"tired of having to play an instrument? sick of musical endeavor? think it and broadcast it around the world, whether they want to hear it or not. think of the likes you could get! music with no hand required!"

Dasheesh wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:18 pm psychic deployment head gear.

"tired of having to play an instrument? sick of musical endeavor? think it and broadcast it around the world, whether they want to hear it or not. think of the likes you could get! music with no hand required!"
https://youtu.be/bIPU2ynqy2Y

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:59 pm They've created a modelled Muppaphone :hyper: :hyper:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaL6s4eNNBg
ow!

150$ a month subscription service required, must have windows 12 or ios 50.34 el monstro. 250$ usb stick not included.

$1500 to access your account.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

to the oldest instruments in human history. Well it's not drums. It's actually flutes. So we will soon get a flute sample library? :lol: :hihi:

http://www.oldest.org/music/musical-instruments/

also would love to see some string instruments modelled too.. :party:
MPG X670E CARBON Ryzen 9 7900, 64Gb 6K DDR5 4x2tb Nvmes

You know, with all this IK bashing, MODO bass is now the only electric bass I use for rock tracks. I don't even consider using anything else.

YMMV of course.

I look forward to more physically modeled instruments - I believe its all possible ..Pianoteq it a great example...and.Authorized by Steinway.
Some huge libraries out there...bored of it now...does Omnisphere need to be that big...hopefully Omni 5 will turn as a small
physical model ... looking forward to 1gb in size ;-)...forgot to say ...the Gui is outdated..
constant clicking to get to some more settings on the nr of pages is making all take a lot longer.
more on one page it the answer..Nice to see 4 example ..HIVE 2 ..pleasure to have fun with... :clap:
MPG X670E CARBON Ryzen 9 7900, 64Gb 6K DDR5 4x2tb Nvmes

We'll all know on June 20...it's not that long to wait now ;)
Little Black Dog - 2008-Present

wagtunes wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:58 pm MODO bass is now the only electric bass I use for rock tracks. I don't even consider using anything else.

YMMV of course.
Pffft...
rjt60b-1.jpg
..and it's Fiesta Red, not pink. :x

Actually, I do like MODO bass, and use it a bit (won it in a contest), but sometimes a bass vi in pin Fiesta Red is all that will cut the mustard..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

donkey tugger wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:26 pm
wagtunes wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:58 pm MODO bass is now the only electric bass I use for rock tracks. I don't even consider using anything else.

YMMV of course.
Pffft...

rjt60b-1.jpg

..and it's Fiesta Red, not pink. :x

Actually, I do like MODO bass, and use it a bit (won it in a contest), but sometimes a bass vi in pin Fiesta Red is all that will cut the mustard..
Well yeah, if you have a real bass. I haven't owned a real bass in over 30 years.

SAMPLETANK 5!

:borg:

lobanov wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:51 pm SAMPLETANK 5!

:borg:
Bahahahahahaaaaaa!

Nah, it's MODO DRUMS.

Something I've been waiting eons for...of course I've also been waiting eons for the e-guitars too but they will come soon.
Little Black Dog - 2008-Present

If it’s red and comes out of Modena ...

Return to “Instruments”