What guitar gear have you bought/are you buying/will you buy?

A forum for discussion of all things guitar!
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This is my last guitar forever.
Eastman E2-OM. €599, new.
Stunning. I'd pay about 2x that for this guitar.
IMG_0909.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Bombadil wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:56 pm This is my last guitar forever.
Bollocks!

looks nice but i agree with donks.

donkey tugger wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:02 pm
Bollocks!
The Missus wants to know why you're whispering…. :lol:
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Bombadil wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:14 pm
donkey tugger wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:02 pm
Bollocks!
The Missus wants to know why you're whispering…. :lol:
So she can't hear.... :scared:

:lol:
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Crimson Guitars' Notched straight edge and fret rocker.
30% off site wide
I made the mistake of buying 2 inaccurate notched straight edges in the past, I hope these are spot on.

Seriously thinking about Pod Go
Dell Vostro i9 64GB Ram Windows 11 Pro, Cubase, Bitwig, Mixcraft Guitar Pod Go, Linntrument Nektar P1, Novation Launchpad

Pulse Triple Tripod Guitar Stand with Neck Support - GST3 £13.97 Inc. VAT
https://cpc.farnell.com/pulse/gst3/trip ... 7-00001003
Could have it close when recording, bass and 2 guitars nearby, space saving consolidation.

I bought Tonex this month. It is quite good.
-Martin Luther King Jr.

The Noodlist wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:06 pm Pulse Triple Tripod Guitar Stand with Neck Support - GST3 £13.97 Inc. VAT
Could have it close when recording, bass and 2 guitars nearby, space saving consolidation.
Like a carousel of guitars. Or a magic roundabout.

Great footswitch for Boss Katana 50. Actually it's the only real choice since for some reason Boss didn't make their footswitch compatible with 50 watt version.

Unaspected wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:55 pm
The Noodlist wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:06 pm Pulse Triple Tripod Guitar Stand with Neck Support - GST3 £13.97 Inc. VAT
Like a carousel of guitars. Or a magic roundabout.

weirdly, i was processing the magic roundabout theme tune, through the modular last night :ud:

vurt wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:08 pm weirdly, i was processing the magic roundabout theme tune, through the modular last night :ud:
Not weird. Inevitable.

That would be quite fun to mangle. "The magic mangle".

I'm seriously having my doubts if I should buy anything. I've got plenty of guitars. My amp works and I rarely if ever change the settings I almost never use any of the onboard effects except for reverb. The MFX collects dust. I listen to all the guitars and mfx on the market and ask myself is this me? Will it inspire me? I have much more fun in my wheelhouse than out of it. If I really want something that sounds different well there's my linnstrument and a boatload of plugins for me to draw from (I'm mostly addicted to Dune3 and KLC)
Dell Vostro i9 64GB Ram Windows 11 Pro, Cubase, Bitwig, Mixcraft Guitar Pod Go, Linntrument Nektar P1, Novation Launchpad

Return to “Guitars”