What guitar gear have you bought/are you buying/will you buy?

A forum for discussion of all things guitar!
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bombadil wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:56 pm This is my last guitar forever.
IMG_0909.jpeg
very nice !
expert only on what it feels like to be me
https://soundcloud.com/mrnatural-1/tracks

Kramer Baretta Hot Rod... And that's it.... No more guitars this year!

I need to get over being a snob and try some of those Korean cnc guitars which are reportedly perfectly fine. Bad thing about living in the stix, no such thing as try before you buy... :shrug:

One reason is that I am kinda leaning towards a James Tyler Studio Elite these days, for friggen $5 grand+ :lol:

Bombadil wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:56 pm This is my last guitar forever.
Eastman E2-OM. €599, new.
Stunning. I'd pay about 2x that for this guitar.

IMG_0909.jpeg
They really do a great job on those guitars. Punch well above their price point.

vurt wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:39 pm he will at least need strings and plectrums at some point :hihi:
:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Just thought to put this here in case it strikes anyone's fancy at $1399 with $200 deposit.
Rosewood (somewhat) telecaster.

Prefunding (Korean cnc) campaign basically. Small run, so QC should be pretty high. :shrug:
https://eastwoodguitars.com/collections ... ures-specs

I tried out one of the Fender George Harrison tribute models, a Tele that weighs as much as a Les Paul is not for me (and my back). They look great though.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

I do like the look, I was looking at the Rosewood necks from fender, $700-ish IRC, so not cheap to go all the way no doubt.

I'd rather have a 'Rocky.'
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

:o
im telling the missus!!!

What would your missus have to say about it? :P
-Martin Luther King Jr.

I won't actually be buying it from Fellowship of the Acoustics.
They have nice pics, though.
Last edited by Bombadil on Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Bombadil wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:48 pm What would your missus have to say about it? :P
i meant yours!!

haven't worked out how, without getting you to pass a message on.
skywriting over stuttgart is expensive :o

I passed the message on. She thanks you and says any more of this nonsense, and I'll be cooking our meals for the rest of my life.
Pfft. Might as well go for the 3500€ Martin in that case.
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Return to “Guitars”