Music lab real guitar 2

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
eLuSiVeMiTe
KVRer
2 posts since 22 Aug, 2019

Post Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:22 am

afternoon all.

recently returned to Music pro after ten years out. the two hdd with most of my backups on failed in storage so ive been slowly gathering up my purchased instruments from old emails.

Theres a few im struggling with. Cakewalk has nuked old accounts and wont let me create new. hopefully to be resolved by email.
same for steven slate drums ex.

The one im not so hopeful about is real guitar 2.
does anyone have a copy of the install files they would be happy to share. no key required i have my genuine key from music labs safe in the original email

cheers
Robin

Forgotten
KVRAF
3123 posts since 15 Apr, 2019 from Nowhere

Re: Music lab real guitar 2

Post Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:02 am

On their website there's a link to log in and see your personal downloads. Isn't your version there to download when you log in?

eLuSiVeMiTe
KVRer
2 posts since 22 Aug, 2019

Re: Music lab real guitar 2

Post Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:54 am

Forgotten wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:02 am
On their website there's a link to log in and see your personal downloads. Isn't your version there to download when you log in?
Afraid not. no longer shows my purchase despite my account still being active. just shows me a demo list of recent products. raised a support ticket but im not holding my breath and fully expect to hear we no longer support that product.

toontracks easydrummer was easy. logged in. de authed my old rigs and installed here. native instruments was also a doddle as was aas and a few others.
only downloads ive found are cracked versions and i dont have any trust in them these days.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”