IKM launched a new Hammond organ

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Hammond B-3X

real-true-exact-classic. :P

yeah, sure. The next thing they're the "first" who do it right.

What a disgusting company

If it sounds at all the SampleTank 4 organs, I am guessing that it"s a pretty good one.

Considering all the hassles that many of us went through - installing and getting ST4 to actually work right, I'd hope it would be free to ST4 owners.

Still waiting for a current bug fix/update for that (ST4).

ShawnMH wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:44 am If it sounds at all the SampleTank 4 organs, I am guessing that it"s a pretty good one.

Considering all the hassles that many of us went through - installing and getting ST4 to actually work right, I'd hope it would be free to ST4 owners.

It isn't a SampleTank 4 sample library, it is far more than that. Visit http://www.hammondb3x.com for more information.

ShawnMH wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:44 am If it sounds at all the SampleTank 4 organs, I am guessing that it"s a pretty good one.

Still going through it here after a Clean w10 install, pak files corrupt errors.The sampldrive has not changed.VB3 mk2 for me.

bill45 wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:28 pm

Still going through it here after a Clean w10 install, pak files corrupt errors.The sampldrive has not changed.VB3 mk2 for me.
This isn't a SampleTank library at all (cannot, does not run in SampleTank at all), so you'd likely have no issues installing this. Also, I'm sure support could fix those issues you're having with your ST4 install quickly. What's your ticket number?

waiting man wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:17 am real-true-exact-classic. :P
Hammond and Suzuki seem to think so.

I ate a Ham Sandwich last night
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:39 pm I ate a Ham Sandwich last night
At least it wasn't a Hammond sandwich. Any way you slice it (pun intended, of course), that's going to be pretty unsavory.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:05 pm

It isn't a SampleTank 4 sample library, it is far more than that. Visit http://www.hammondb3x.com for more information.
I know it isn't ST4, was just praising the similar keys in ST4 (when it is working correctly...) and assuming that this one would be good or better.

Am interested in this.

ShawnMH wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:27 pm
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:05 pm

I know it isn't ST4, was just praising the similar keys in ST4 (when it is working correctly...) and assuming that this one would be good or better.

Am interested in this.
Got it, thanks for the kind words too, it really does sound great.

Thanks to it's hybrid modeled nature, at way less than 1GB, Hammond B-3X is a unique and great-sounding beast of a virtual organ.

congrats.

im refusing to make a terrible joke about it hopefully landing better than richard...

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:43 pm Thanks to it's hybrid modeled nature, at way less than 1GB, Hammond B-3X is a unique and great-sounding beast of a virtual organ.
So it's a new VSTi, with elements of AT4 and T-RackS included. And partly modelled and partly sampled? If so, which elements? (and I guess "HamMODO" was out of the question ;))

The Sys Reqs specifically mention a USB port (v3.0 preferred). Other than as the connection for a MIDI keyboard, is that used for anything-else?
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Can't find a price on the crossgrade version. Anyone know?
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

Return to “Instruments”