Hi I am Professional Tom and here's a tutorial of secret EQ techniques. Other producers hate me for showing them to all.

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

V0RT3X wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:38 pm Someone needs to sample Toms voice and use it in a song.
I actually did it in my latest song.

https://youtu.be/drcQajNCq7g
I'm a professional and you can't deny it. If you do, you either were tricked by the League, or you are from the League.

i can’t believe i went through all 63 pages of this drivel. It kinda makes me dislike myself a bit.
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Jace-BeOS wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:34 am i can’t believe i went through all 63 pages of this drivel. It kinda makes me dislike myself a bit.
Wow, really? You officially earned a title "thread diggus" in my notebook of professionals. It's called "my notebook of professionals with fancy titles people earned because of something". I couldn't think of something shorter unfortunately.

And congratulations! :D
I'm a professional and you can't deny it. If you do, you either were tricked by the League, or you are from the League.

Keep up the awesome professional work professional Tom!!
I love your latest track. It's got a great (Professional) punk element to it that I love.

Mikelo wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:51 am Keep up the awesome professional work professional Tom!!
I love your latest track. It's got a great (Professional) punk element to it that I love.
Thanks!!! What's your favorite moment then? Do you mean this punk element is the chaotic guitar at the end or something else? :D

It's just got that punk vibe (Professional) Tom. The chord progression defently has.
The guitar just adds to that.

Mikelo wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:20 pm It's just got that punk vibe (Professional) Tom. The chord progression defently has.
The guitar just adds to that.
Wow that's nice! I didn't really think about making it specifically somewhat punky so I guess I just have punk in my soul hehehehee.

Cheers!

Return to “Production Techniques”