d16 announces Godfazer - Advanced modulation unit

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Stefken wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:03 pm I got an offer of 25 euro which is hard to resist.
Still, as far as phasing goes, I give the edge to Phasis from NI.
Phasis sure is nice phaser plugin. Wouldn't mind to have the rest of the Mod Pack too. Doesn't sound better or worse to me, just different. And Godfazer is much more than just a phaser.

Teksonik wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:50 pm
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:09 pm There is no creator.
And how do you know this ? Been around for 13.7 Billion years to watch the big bang ? Someone or something had to light the fuse.

You can't say for sure there isn't a creator any more than someone else can say for certain there is.

I'm not in any way religious but I can't get my head around the concept that "stuff just is". If you keep breaking it down to smaller and smaller pieces "reality" must have had some designer at some point (who decided there would be Atoms and Molecules etc). Some old guy in a long white beard guiding all our lives ? No but I believe there's something beyond our limited grasp of Reality.
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:09 pmYou are free to believe whatever you wish, just don't try to apply your beliefs to the rest of us :tu:
I agree but your statment does sort of contradict itself no ?

Anyway I'm sure Mom will be along in a moment to send us all to our rooms so I'm....... :arrow:

Godfazer....great sounding plugin that I plan to add to my arsenal next month. :tu:
But there is no evidence of a so called 'God'. The big bang was not made by God. It came from nothing.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Halonmusic wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:03 pm
And how do you know this ? Been around for 13.7 Billion years to watch the big bang ? Someone or something had to light the fuse.

You can't say for sure there isn't a creator any more than someone else can say for certain there is.

I'm not in any way religious but I can't get my head around the concept that "stuff just is". If you keep breaking it down to smaller and smaller pieces "reality" must have had some designer at some point (who decided there would be Atoms and Molecules etc). Some old guy in a long white beard guiding all our lives ? No but I believe there's something beyond our limited grasp of Reality.
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:09 pmYou are free to believe whatever you wish, just don't try to apply your beliefs to the rest of us :tu:

Anyway I'm sure Mom will be along in a moment to send us all to our rooms so I'm....... :arrow:

Godfazer....great sounding plugin that I plan to add to my arsenal next month. :tu:
But there is no evidence of a so called 'God'. The big bang was not made by God. It came from nothing.
Maybe :shrug:

https://www.space.com/38982-no-big-bang ... heory.html

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:16 pm
Halonmusic wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:03 pm

Maybe :shrug:

https://www.space.com/38982-no-big-bang ... heory.html
Interesting read. :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

sinkmusic wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:43 am Fazortan and Syntorus are very good, so i think this one will be at least as good :)
Yes they are good.
This goes a few steps further.

Lotuz2019 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:32 pm
Stefken wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:03 pm I got an offer of 25 euro which is hard to resist.
Phasis sure is nice phaser plugin. Wouldn't mind to have the rest of the Mod Pack too. Doesn't sound better or worse to me, just different. And Godfazer is much more than just a phaser.
That's all true. I'm still testing Godfazer. I guess it can have more of that old phaser flavor. So, it's just ... different. And it's more than just a phaser. I'm leaning towards buying; will test some more.

Stefken wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:33 pm
Lotuz2019 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:32 pm
That's all true. I'm still testing Godfazer. I guess it can have more of that old phaser flavor. So, it's just ... different. And it's more than just a phaser. I'm leaning towards buying; will test some more.
The chorus section is what has caught my attention the most, the other features are a bonus.

Halonmusic wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:03 pm But there is no evidence of a so called 'God'. The big bang was not made by God. It came from nothing.
Big Bang actually came from God, as in D16’s new plugin, Godfazer. We’re stuck in a loop. Evidence suggested that D16’s shimmer reverb coming out in the year 2093 would have caused a Big Freeze, when you clicked to freeze the reverb. It was true. But they messed with the fabric of reality, then space and time unfroze and reversed itself, known as compression, when their compression plugin released in 2096, the Big Banger, actually compressed all of reality as we know it, into an infinitely small point in time, known as the 0LUFSularity, where all songs ever made, and that will be made, exist, in one exported .wav file

seems plausible.

:hihi:

Aloysius wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:28 pm repeater was on sale recently, Date of Purchase: 2019-06-19. well, as recently as june anyway,
Missed it because I was not on mailing list setting for some reason, subcribed again... :tu:

:)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Teksonik wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:50 pm If you keep breaking it down to smaller and smaller pieces "reality" must have had some designer at some point
Yes? And who designed the designer then? (And who designed the designer of the designer?) ;-)
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

ahhhhhh.... finally a useful God.

Thanks D16 Group! It sounds wonderful.

simmo75 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:36 pm ahhhhhh.... finally a useful God.

Thanks D16 Group! It sounds wonderful.
LOL!

Return to “Effects”