d16 announces Godfazer - Advanced modulation unit

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Butwug wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:57 pm Are people actually trippin’ over the name of this plugin? Next thing you know, atheist will come out and also not buy it because they refuse to have a plugin with god in it’s name :lol: Cant wait to try it out. I use almost all of their effects. If it’s glitchy I wont buy it, as D16 doesnt believe in updates, granted theyve all worked smoothly. Their “large” display seems itll last for a few more years and when the resolution increases, theyll look like a fly on the screen. One of their plugins is already unusable. Syntorus I believe.
They are. Its ridiculous!
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:21 pm Well, Catholics aren't supposed to take god's name in vain, but that's not a rule/law that applies to the rest of us.
You know, when God gave that commandment to the Hebrews on Mt.Sinai, He meant pretty much all of mankind (present and future - because the original and intended purpose of the Hebrews was to become a "nation of priests", in order to spread God's truth across the whole of [fallen] world), so whether you completely reject Him, consider Him, or accept Him as the Creator, doesn't matter, you still come under the laws He spoke. A useful analogy would be: just as you don't use your parents' names as a cuss word, nor their titles, nor their nicknames, you don't use the Creator's names profanely.
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

HunterKiller wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:53 am
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:21 pm Well, Catholics aren't supposed to take god's name in vain, but that's not a rule/law that applies to the rest of us.
You know, when God gave that commandment to the Hebrews on Mt.Sinai, He meant pretty much all of mankind (present and future - because the original and intended purpose of the Hebrews was to become a "nation of priests", in order to spread God's truth across the whole of [fallen] world), so whether you completely reject Him, consider Him, or accept Him as the Creator, doesn't matter, you still come under the laws He spoke. A useful analogy would be: just as you don't use your parents' names as a cuss word, nor their titles, nor their nicknames, you don't use the Creator's names profanely.
Can we stop talking about god? Otherwise I’m likely to really offend somebody if I say what I’d like to say.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Just listened to all of the audio demos, and for some reason I'm not impressed at all.
But then again neither was I with the SW9 trailer today.
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

HunterKiller wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:53 am
Weird capitalization, is that American English?

HunterKiller wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:08 pm Just listened to all of the audio demos, and for some reason I'm not impressed at all.
But then again neither was I with the SW9 trailer today.
Me neither tbh. I love d16 products but...
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

Thought they sounded cool myself.

him = his infernal majesty.

good farter :lol:

vurt wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:20 pm good farter :lol:
https://soundiron.com/products/flatulus

Oh for the love of Fairy Tale Deities you can't be serious about the name....... :lol:

Sounds like it's going to be a very cool plugin. Looks awesome as well. I might have to buy it just to piss off the Christianistas. :wheee:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Looks great, although I already have Fazortan and Syntorus so I'm not exactly sure what I gain by getting this. Sounds like it's essentially a combination of those in a single plugin but with fewer controls.
Last edited by AdvancedFollower on Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Teksonik wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:25 pm Oh for the love of Fairy Tale Deities you can't be serious about the name....... :lol:

Sounds like it's going to be a very cool plugin. Looks awesome as well. I might have to buy it just to piss off the Christianistas. :wheee:
set phasers to "offend"!

HunterKiller wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:53 am A useful analogy would be: just as you don't use your parents' names as a cuss word, nor their titles, nor their nicknames, you don't use the Creator's names profanely.
But I know they exist(ed), I have zero proof of a 'Creator'.

vurt wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:29 pm
Teksonik wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:25 pm Oh for the love of Fairy Tale Deities you can't be serious about the name....... :lol:

set phasers to "offend"!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Return to “Effects”