d16 announces Godfazer - Advanced modulation unit

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Finally something that looks like all-in-one solution and has manageable controls. Good move from D16 :)
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

Yes, very interesting !

Will buy without even demoing. D16 rule.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Fazortan and Syntorus are very good, so i think this one will be at least as good :)

D16 plugins never tempted me or after a demo I found the somehow unusable... This could be something... Nice clear layout good features let's see...
rabbit in a hole

instant buy for me just hoping it has a similar price point

sounds insanely good.
hope it's not insanely CPU intensive.

sinkmusic wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:43 am Fazortan and Syntorus are very good, so i think this one will be at least as good :)
Do you think there will be an upgrade possibility from Syntorus to Godfazer?

Lotuz2019 wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:55 am
sinkmusic wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:43 am Fazortan and Syntorus are very good, so i think this one will be at least as good :)
Do you think there will be an upgrade possibility from Syntorus to Godfazer?
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

D16 usually had some nice upgrade prices, but, i doubt this will qualify, because, it seems to be a new plugin, not version 2 of something else.

Call it a crossgrade instead of an upgrade then. ;)

D16 knows there are many Syntorus users that wish for version 2, especially because of the scalable GUI. Not sure if Godfazer can completely replace Syntorus though.

It looks interesting. But I think PSP n2o will be better - more features and more modulators.

n2o.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

It's probably also a lot more expensive as Godfazer.

D16 did a cross grade for Antresol. I would expect something similar for this, though it is likely more expensive than Antresol.

Return to “Effects”