Soundspot Union Wavetable Synth out today

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

BONES wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:51 am If anyone is interested, Plugin Boutique are doing soundsets for Union for $2 at the moment. The downloads are quite large and they include MIDI files to showcase some of the sounds in each bank. For that sort of money I couldn't resist.
When I look on the site it says the expansion packs are £14.50,
is there something I'm missing

That post is from last year.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

BONES wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:21 am It's had velocity since the very first update, about a month after it was released. You're sh*t!!!
Well that Velocity/Portamento widget has never done anything here. Totally useless... and Soundspot never even bothered to update the user manual for Union after the update with the additional details. Lame...
Windows 10 and too many plugins

It works perfectly here. In fact, last night I realised that I had installed v1.0.0 on my new laptop (thank you Plugin Boutique) and I had to go and find the latest update so that my songs played properly. So it at least works well enough that I can hear when it's not working.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

Return to “Instruments”