How To Get Your Music On Spotify, iTunes, Apple Music (DistroKid Tutorial)

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

telecode wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:59 pm

Yeah. But Flume is huge!! He's one of the biggest electronic EDM / Future Bass artists around .
I figured that when I stepped out on stage and 30,000 people were looking at me :)

i guess with electronica you can thnk of the show as a "show", an entertainment however you want to construct it, like someone making a theatrical piece. That seemed to be the case for Flume, there was a mix of live musical action and choreographed performance actions (like us doing taichi) There was no need at all for anything like a band on stage. Behind the scenes there were about 20 very calm people running what was appearing on stage. Anyway, a bit OT :) But many of us could consider the idea of contemporary performance, outside of the band on stage tradition, for building an audience

DJ Warmonger wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:37 pm
I earned £0.001 from Spotify last month.
Loser, I've once got 0,17 USD invoice from a label 8)
well done. i don't have a label at the moment ... i do it all myself these days. Not doing any physical releases. i just received another £0.03p in royalties for this month :party: :help:

thecontrolcentre wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:16 pm
well done. i don't have a label at the moment ... i do it all myself these days. Not doing any physical releases. i just received another £0.03p in royalties for this month :party: :help:
you two can pay for the kvr xmas party! :party:

vurt wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:20 pm
thecontrolcentre wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:16 pm
you two can pay for the kvr xmas party! :party:
It's gonna be some party ... :clown:

The big Labels are shareholder of Spotify.
Thatbis the reason they are in the boat.

You can sell some units during a concert.

Digital distribution is promotion.

That's it

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”