ReFx Nexus 3 (N3) Finally here!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Nexus

zvenx wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:32 pm It's reasons like this why u-he got voted bear developer recently at kvr. They would do it.
Rsp
No they wouldn't and Manuel is totally right in this imo.
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

Let us see. They added xy mappings to and tagged all hive patches, same for ace and zebra factory patches. Started bazille to be completed same as dark zebra. Yeah they would do all of that but not simply go thru patches and label layers.. that would just be a bridge too far.
Refx can at least do the factory patches
Rsp
sound sculptist

when do they usually add an xp and Christmas xp pack? cut I can't see none of that yet

Shizzhead wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:19 pm when do they usually add an xp and Christmas xp pack? cut I can't see none of that yet
It’s usually Christmas Eve, so pretty safe to assume it’s been skipped this year.
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2023 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

@Shizzhead: They broke their Tradition this Year, so no Advent XMAS Gifts , no free 2019 XMAS EXP, only Christmas Sale ;)

exactly, there was simply no manpower and time left because of the release of N3 to make any calendar content

msvs wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:17 pm exactly, there was simply no manpower and time left because of the release of N3 to make any calendar content
So, I just realized this.
I bought Nexus2 less than 2 years ago, this was on the product page.

This year we didn't get anything, and Nexus2 users will never get anything again.
This is misleading advertising.

Nexus - why you not give back to the people who provide you income???? :help: :help: :help:

Yes. I am hoping there are bigger plans for N3 that slowed this year down a bit.

so this this was on the website 2 years ago? And you expect you get each xmas now a free xp from refx? How long? the next 45 years? Come on. Its a gift. You demand a gift. Nexus 2 is discontinued anyways! There wont be any more XPs for it.

msvs wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:17 am
so this this was on the website 2 years ago? And you expect you get each xmas now a free xp from refx? How long? the next 45 years? Come on. Its a gift. You demand a gift. Nexus 2 is discontinued anyways! There wont be any more XPs for it.
Another showcase of arrogance.

Rivanni wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:45 am
Another showcase of arrogance.
What arrogance? There is nothing arrogant about this. If so it is, please pin point me where.

Someone already called is lawyer? :lol:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

In EU, yes. Warranty lasts a minimum of 2 years
So at least you expect 2 years of support and the product working as advertised. 2 years, not forever.

Look at the positive - we were given many XPs in the past that are still there for us to use today. Hundreds of presets for free. Plus with the legacy expansions ($20) during sale, that is quite a deal. Wasn't it last year they also gave a whole new XP digital legends, plus the Christmas expansion? Plus all the others in the past, psy, tv, perpetual motion, etc.

Lots of stuff given to us from refx only because they are cool. 8)

Return to “Instruments”