ReFx Nexus 3 (N3) Finally here!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Nexus

wangeroge wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:28 pm
Vladimir74 wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:17 pm My refx account was blocked. I have nothing to do with military operations, I am a musician. The account is blocked on the grounds that I live in Russia. I consider such actions to be fraud. refx may not sell new licenses, but blocking already sold ones is a crime.
You call it "military operations". You haven't understood the magnitude of this war. VST licenses will be the least of your problems soon.
There are about a million threads about this practically everywhere. Go there? Please?
ANALOG DEEP HOUSE 2 for U-HE DIVA
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

LeVzi wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:16 pm .........

I never had heard of that word.

Tort sounds like the Bulgarian for cake .

Ahhh...
rsp
sound sculptist

Guys, is there anyone here who hasn't blocked Nexus and who works at Studio One 5? Please help me translate the sounds into WAV. Otherwise, I lost so many projects((( Write to Facebook on this issue.
https://www.facebook.com/vlad.nikitin.BS/

What happens if you use a VPN?
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

If I used it in advance, everything would have been fine. But my account has already been banned. And when I try to enter the site, I am shown the flag of Ukraine

I am by no means an expert regarding legal stuff, but reading their EULA it seems they reserve every right to do whatever they want. If that is legally alright is another thing, but there you have it.
5. Termination

This Agreement is effective until terminated by Us, with or without cause, in Our sole and unfettered discretion. We may terminate this Agreement without notice to You if You fail to comply with any of its terms. Any such termination by Us shall be in addition to and without prejudice to such rights and remedies as may be available to Us, including injunction and other equitable remedies.

They aren't the only ones who have it alas.
Vengeance also has it, though not sure if they have ever used it.

rsp
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sound sculptist

This must be the reason why there's no good music from North Korea: no plugins.
If you plan on purchasing your first Universal Audio hardware, you can get a free additional plugin. Just send a PM.

wangeroge wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:30 pm This must be the reason why there's no good music from North Korea: no plugins.
The global agenda is constantly changing, and if it suddenly turns out that you become objectionable to someone, then REFX will block you. How do you like it?

In a war both sides loose.
If you plan on purchasing your first Universal Audio hardware, you can get a free additional plugin. Just send a PM.

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Guys, is there anyone here who hasn't blocked Nexus and who works at Studio One 5? Please help me translate the sounds into WAV. Otherwise, I lost so many projects((( Write to Telegram on this issue.
https://t.me/Vlad_Breaking_System (https://t.me/Vlad_Breaking_System)

Nice!

Let's take an impartial look at your options here (there are plenty of other threads for politics, and we don't want to get this thread closed).

Because your contract with REFX is in British Columbia, Canada, and because Canada still believes in the rule of law, you may have certain rights and warranties. I believe your sale falls under the SALE OF GOODS ACT. You could work with the Russian Consulate in BC regarding this, I am sure they are becoming legal experts on this situation. I am guessing they are only going to want to deal with larger fish though, and you may want to consider your safety engaging your country's bureaucratic institutions as they have shown to be cruel and capricious. Unfortunately because Canadian companies are currently barred from currency transactions due to your country's choice to operate outside international norms for the time being, if you are successful your funds will be placed in a trustee account in Canada until a later date.

Lucky for you if you bought the software using a credit card, you may have additional rights under the contract that Refx entered in to with the credit card company. If you used a credit card, I would suggest you contact that company, but as your country has chosen to remove itself from international norms resulting in these companies leaving your country, that recourse may unfortunately be limited to you at this time.

The good news is once your country chooses to cease operating outside of international norms and rejoins the international community you should be able to be refunded your money, as long as that occurs within the timeliness limit for you to make a claim (I am guessing 6 months?).

Let's all hope for your sake, and for various other considerations, that that happens.

Return to “Instruments”