You are invited to create presets - even in the fully functional demo version - and publish these here, elsewhere or send these to us for a factory preset review !
The flexible 2D/3D real time wavetable editor comes with different morphing types, harmonic editing and a waveform generator. Import custom waveforms by use of different resynthesization types or design/draw/generate something completely new.
- Analogue sounding and routable resonance filters including shelving filters and key follow complete the clearness of the digital synthesizers.
- Pulse width, amplitude, ring, real phase and 4 types of frequency modulations are included.
- On board is a step sequencer and arpeggiator with different pattern lengths, swing, tie and key substitution.
- The unison feature layers many slightly detuned waveforms to make sounds fat and wide.
- The massive and „scroll less“ FX section contains dynamics (including compressor, expander, limiter and gate), tremolo, pre eq, overdrive, distortion, post eq, vibrato, phaser, flanger, chorus, delay, reverb, equalizer, filter and limiter.
- Admiralizor contains many modulation sources (e.g. macros, LFOs featuring on/off triggering/delay/bpm, envelopes, two flexible chaos modulators) and hundreds of (aux) modulation parameters with adjustable polarity and transposition.
- A flexible preset manager including quick presets, A/B comparison, multi filtering and text search is in-built.
- Resizable UI from very small up to Ultra-HD & 5K Retina, multi step undo/redo, MPE support, key hold, gain protection, auto off and the customizable RMS meter are more than nice-to-have features.
Price: $129 / €129 - The introduction price is at $99 / €99.