Phase Plant... Thoughts?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Phase Plant

Can't wait for the new Apple chip support. I really miss Phase Plant in my new setup. I hope it is coming soon :)

twal wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 12:00 am
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:48 pm
EnGee wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 4:42 pm It's very powerful synth. You can even make a nice fm sounds with 4 operators! The company is super friendly as well :tu: A good investment in very capable and easy to use synth :)
Thanks. I downloaded the demo. Their installer is pretty good and easy too. Good to hear that about the company. :) :tu:
Also note, that presets for Multipass (I believe Phase Plant too correct me if I am wrong) all
can use snapins that you don't own. I also believe that presets made on different machines can
be used. So if you want to use future preset packs you can use them without worrying.

Phaseplant sounds very clean and clear; very usable in tracks that don't want so much grit (I don't do that stuff).

The installer was awesome, Multipass is very nice, and Snap Heap is very cool too.
I really like them. I also believe that they are unassumingly powerful.

I want to point out that even though the Best Service buy is cheaper I am not
sure if you get the $30 voucher as well. Someone please point this out. Thanks
Thanks for sharing your opinion. It indeed sounds clean, although some patches are aggressive enough, which probably makes it great for EDM stuff. I personally don't do EDM, but the factory preset library is very good for use with various genres. :)

Yes, you are correct. The $30 voucher is only valid for purchases made in Kilohearts shop.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 11:35 am Yes, you are correct. The $30 voucher is only valid for purchases made in Kilohearts shop.
Don't think that is right. I bought though Everyplugin and still got the $30 voucher.

I got the $30 voucher, I bought from Best Service.

simmo75 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 5:37 am I got the $30 voucher, I bought from Best Service.
I did exactly the same and also got voucher from Kilohearts (which I've already used :D)

Are you guys talking about the First Time Phase Plant Buyer $30 voucher?

If so, I am surprised, because what I said was based on the information given by Kilohearts Support, and I mentioned it because I got it immediately after I bought from Kilohearts shop. Perhaps it was incorrect.

Either way, glad we all got the vouchers. :tu:

Yup- I bought PP with the 99USD and 2 soundpacks deal from a discount site and still got the $30 voucher from KH, bought the reverb as I felt it was the one thing I always needed to be able to control ... it started me on my free/sale/discounted collection all the way up to Ultimate ;-)
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 10:05 am Yup- I bought PP with the 99USD and 2 soundpacks deal from a discount site and still got the $30 voucher from KH, bought the reverb as I felt it was the one thing I always needed to be able to control ... it started me on my free/sale/discounted collection all the way up to Ultimate ;-)
Nice. :tu: If I remember correctly, you are talking about the Audio Plugins Deals offer on Phase Plant earlier this year, right? ;)

Bought from Best Service too and received voucher too which I'll use for Ensemble I think

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 11:00 am
SLiC wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 10:05 am Yup- I bought PP with the 99USD and 2 soundpacks deal from a discount site and still got the $30 voucher from KH, bought the reverb as I felt it was the one thing I always needed to be able to control ... it started me on my free/sale/discounted collection all the way up to Ultimate ;-)
Nice. :tu: If I remember correctly, you are talking about the Audio Plugins Deals offer on Phase Plant earlier this year, right? ;)
Yup- that's what brought me in....I was resisting PP as I new I wouldn't be able to withstand buying in to the new ecosystem of snapins...I was right :lol: Ultimately its didn't end up costing me as much as I thought with freebees, bargains (a few from KVR marketplace) and the a generous upgrade deal from KH...I enjoyed the journey :D
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC, that's an awesome (typical KVRist if you will) journey. :D But honestly, the snapin ecosystem is quite cleverly done. Somehow you feel that you need at least some snapins even if you just want Phase Plant. I am a good example of that. :lol:

sorry, I accidentally enter this old topic...

Return to “Instruments”