Zenith by Audiaire

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Zenith

Kalamata Kid wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:42 pmNow the normal price for Zenith is $88 -25% = $66
Price depends I assume on exchange rates.

I am tempted. :)
If you were the "early bird catching the worm", you could have purchased it for $55 at Plugin Boutique this morning.

[Core i7 8700 | 32GB DDR4 | Win11 x64 | Studio One 6 Pro | FL Studio ASIO/WASAPI ]

Calenberger wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:03 pm Audiaire confusion...
Indeed. :x
[Core i7 8700 | 32GB DDR4 | Win11 x64 | Studio One 6 Pro | FL Studio ASIO/WASAPI ]

This looks great. Guess there is no way to do random or change direction to the sequences realtime? I see there are functions to process data though.

zenith sale.jpg
www.audiaire.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Don't be foolish like me and pay more for the plugin than you need to. Go grab it now from Plugin Boutique for $55 while you still can:

It can be had for even cheaper right now at Time & Space.com: £39.96

Hi Audiaire, Zenith will not appear in Reaper 6 on Catalina. I’ve tried clearing the cache and rescanning but still no sign of it.

Any suggestions on how to get it working?

simmo75 wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 7:44 pm Hi Audiaire, Zenith will not appear in Reaper 6 on Catalina. I’ve tried clearing the cache and rescanning but still no sign of it.

Did you try rebooting?

plexuss wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 9:10 pm
simmo75 wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 7:44 pm Hi Audiaire, Zenith will not appear in Reaper 6 on Catalina. I’ve tried clearing the cache and rescanning but still no sign of it.

Did you try rebooting?
Yeah, I tried that too.
I can see it in Live 10 but not Reaper.

Hi,
In Logic it does not look like this plug-in can be resized? My eyes are having a tough time with the tiny center section of the interface.
Also, is there a way to do a midi map for lets say the Logic synth ESM, and save it out to share it, or import it. Just wondering if creating and sharing these is a way to get people going faster with common soft synths?

I found how to resize this window.

But does anyone know how to do a step by step controller setup for a basic synth like ESM?
Map Zenith controllers to ESM parameters?

^^^
Here's how I'd do it, seeing as there's no built-in MIDI Learn for the ES-M:

a: Open Zenith as a MIDI FX, then add the Scripter, and select the Factory Preset "MIDI to Plugin Parameters"
b: Choose the MIDI CC you want; I usually start with 20 as it's undefined, unless I want the Mod Wheel, or whatever… Then set the 1st Zenith knob to that number.
c: Set the Script to that number, too.
d: Open the first target field and choose the first one, "Learn Plug-in Parameter" (just like in the Logic Modulator MIDI FX), then wiggle the ES-M knob you want to control to connect it to CC20, which will come from Zenith.

Repeat, either with other synth knobs that you can use with that same CC/Zen-step-seq (with different Min-Max values if you want), or open a new Scripter instance if you want to add another knob/Zen-step-seq sending a different CC.

PS: I basically ignore the whole MIDI Map thing that Audiare are so big on, as simply too much trouble, and too hard to even find for most synths. I've never gotten any joy from any of their supposed Presets either, like for Omnisphere… and just use MIDI Learn if I can, and the method above if I can't. It works with everything, so far.

David - What a great elegant way to solve this problem!
Thanks for the prompt reply and the solve! CHEERS!

Does this work with Ableton built-in plugins like simpler, operator and wavetable - they don't seem to respond to track based midi ccs as far as I can see.

I gather that this is their solution for Live (assumes you have Suite!):

https://www.audiaire.com/store/products/koda/

Return to “Effects”