Korg wavestate

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Loopop released a review a couple of hours ago.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd1H8BnPp4Q&t=175s
I'm tired of being insane. I'm going outsane for some fresh air.

It's brilliant!

Looks very nice, sounds good and that ‘logueXD sequencer... :love:

I don’t get the absence of all the available cards\waves, though.
(I’m a such a pita :hihi: )

Well damn...the price point in Aussie dollars is around 1250 recommended retail BUT
It’s crossed out and marked at 999 Aussie dollars!

WhutDaFuq ? ! ?
I'm tired of being insane. I'm going outsane for some fresh air.

let's hope they make an editor for it.
sounds smiiiiiik. want one for sure

No aftertouch!
Lots of competition at that price point put looks like fun, personally I'm happy with Rapid, it has 7 layers ;-)
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

at least it accepts poly aftertouch, so not a total deal-breaker

Maybe not- buts its pretty small, all plastic and it seems too expensive to me given what been coming out lately...there is a lot of course if your going to spend that sort of money....!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Hello there

I'm happy to announce that I did some of the factory performances last year for the Wavestate. It's a cracking little synth. You shouldn't let its size fool you.

The 8 white knobs are in fact 40 MACROS! 8 per layer + 8 master knobs.
The modulation architecture is the one from the kronos series. It's so vast you can get lost into it.

I'm really looking forward to NAMM because unlike most influencers I didn't get my hands on the final product.

If I can I'll record some of the performances I did, but I see that BoBeats already posted some of them (without knowing it was my work)

SLiC wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:50 am Maybe not- buts its pretty small, all plastic and it seems too expensive to me given what been coming out lately...there is a lot of course if your going to spend that sort of money....!
What’s been coming out lately? Seems like most digital synths are rather lacking for Polyphony.

And there’s just nothing that does what this does... not in hardware or in software. The only bummer for me is the lack of user sample import.

pdxindy wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:16 pm
SLiC wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:50 am Maybe not- buts its pretty small, all plastic and it seems too expensive to me given what been coming out lately...there is a lot of course if your going to spend that sort of money....!
What’s been coming out lately? Seems like most digital synths are rather lacking for Polyphony.

And there’s just nothing that does what this does... not in hardware or in software. The only bummer for me is the lack of user sample import.
Well, I ordered this for not much more with the initial discount.

https://www.expressivee.com/discover-osmose

Up to 24 voices with Layered + Split Modes but more importantly (to me) full MPE with the EaganMatrix engine.

waiting man wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:44 amI don’t get the absence of all the available cards\waves, though.
It DOES contain all original Wavestation PCM, including all cards, from what I understand.

EvilDragon wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:08 pm
waiting man wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:44 amI don’t get the absence of all the available cards\waves, though.
It DOES contain all original Wavestation PCM, including all cards, from what I understand.
So does the highly credible Korg Wavestation VST, and thats 49 bucks!

https://youtu.be/bscdIg4SNMI

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”