Stutter Edit 2

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Effects discussion
Digivolt
KVRian
754 posts since 21 Nov, 2018

Post Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:12 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztJ5fMF9R6w

@ 133 mins BT mentions he's working with Spitfire on something, Cableguys on some plugs (should be interesting) and he's close to be doing done on Stutter Edit 2, expects it late 1st Quarter or 2nd Quarter this year :hyper:

Kevin63101
KVRist
371 posts since 30 Apr, 2008 from St Louis, MO

Re: Stutter Edit 2

Post Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:24 pm

V-v-v-v-very C-c-c-cool!!!! :ud:

Thanks for sharing. SE is a great tool beyond basic stutters. Wonder what features SE2 will add.

Steve Bolivar
KVRian
692 posts since 25 Aug, 2006

Re: Stutter Edit 2

Post Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:42 pm

Good news! Thanks for the heads up.

Mushy Mushy
KVRAF
15144 posts since 7 Sep, 2008

Re: Stutter Edit 2

Post Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:02 pm

Wait, what? BT is on SonicTalk???? Wow!
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Armadillo
KVRAF
2082 posts since 31 Dec, 2002 from London, UK

Re: Stutter Edit 2

Post Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:06 pm

Nice surprise. I thought we'd never in a million years see an update for Stutter edit.

Ploki
KVRAF
2338 posts since 17 Dec, 2009

Re: Stutter Edit 2

Post Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:08 pm

Yay!
hope they add a 100% wet button finally. :D

all izotope updates have been pretty cool so far (except ozone8 to 9 - underwhelming)

Mushy Mushy
KVRAF
15144 posts since 7 Sep, 2008

Re: Stutter Edit 2

Post Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:09 pm

Ploki wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:08 pm
Yay!
hope they add a 100% wet button finally. :D

all izotope updates have been pretty cool so far (except ozone8 to 9 - underwhelming)
?

The 100% wet "button" is the keyboard note you're pressing. Or am I not understanding you?
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Ploki
KVRAF
2338 posts since 17 Dec, 2009

Re: Stutter Edit 2

Post Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:11 pm

Mushy Mushy wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:09 pm

The 100% wet "button" is the keyboard note you're pressing. Or am I not understanding you?
Yeah, the audio pass through that happens every-time when you let go of the note, that you can't turn off.

Mushy Mushy
KVRAF
15144 posts since 7 Sep, 2008

Re: Stutter Edit 2

Post Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:15 pm

Ploki wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:11 pm
Mushy Mushy wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:09 pm

The 100% wet "button" is the keyboard note you're pressing. Or am I not understanding you?
Yeah, the audio pass through that happens every-time when you let go of the note, that you can't turn off.
Ah ok, but can you not set up another effect with the volume at zero.

So for example:
C3: Stutter happening
C4: Silence
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Ploki
KVRAF
2338 posts since 17 Dec, 2009

Re: Stutter Edit 2

Post Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:22 pm

Mushy Mushy wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:15 pm
Ah ok, but can you not set up another effect with the volume at zero.

So for example:
C3: Stutter happening
C4: Silence
:o cool workaround i need to try it thanks

Mushy Mushy
KVRAF
15144 posts since 7 Sep, 2008

Re: Stutter Edit 2

Post Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:23 pm

Ploki wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:22 pm
Mushy Mushy wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:15 pm
Ah ok, but can you not set up another effect with the volume at zero.

So for example:
C3: Stutter happening
C4: Silence
:o cool workaround i need to try it thanks
:tu:
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
67281 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: Stutter Edit 2

Post Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:30 pm

did he mention me? :hyper:

Mushy Mushy
KVRAF
15144 posts since 7 Sep, 2008

Re: Stutter Edit 2

Post Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:31 pm

vurt wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:30 pm
did he mention me? :hyper:
I consider you more a reacharound than a workaround.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
67281 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: Stutter Edit 2

Post Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:32 pm

Mushy Mushy wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:31 pm
vurt wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:30 pm
did he mention me? :hyper:
I consider you more a reacharound than a workaround.
ooh you are naughty
but i like you :love:

Mushy Mushy
KVRAF
15144 posts since 7 Sep, 2008

Re: Stutter Edit 2

Post Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:34 pm

vurt wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:32 pm
Mushy Mushy wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:31 pm
vurt wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:30 pm
did he mention me? :hyper:
I consider you more a reacharound than a workaround.
ooh you are naughty
but i like you :love:
:hyper: :D
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Return to “Effects”